- Congratulations to Stefan Engblom for being chosen as a member of Sveriges Unga Akademi (Sweden's Young Academy)!2016-05-31
- Congratulations to David Black-Schaffer who has been awarded the Independent Pedagogical Award 2016! The theme was "Integration of digital resources in teaching and learning".2016-05-25
- Postdoc posistion in Computing Science2016-05-13
- Up to two PhD student positions at the Division of Systems and Control2016-05-12
- Postdoktor inom människa-datorinteraktion och eHälsa 2016-05-09
- Postdoc Position in Medical Image Analysis2016-04-27
- Two PhD position in Embedded Systems2016-04-26
- The Vice-Chancellor mentioned Andreas Hellander in a tweet2016-04-22
- PhD student position in Computer Science2016-04-18
- Interview with Åsa Cajander about on-line medical records.2016-04-18
- Interview with Ingrid Carlbom and Christophe Avenel about digital pathology.2016-04-18
- Congratulations to Ginevra Castellano who together with colleagues at KTH has been granted 32 MSEK within the SSF call Smart Systems2016-04-14
- Congratulations to Thomas Schön (main applicant) and David Black-Schaffer, who together with colleagues from KTH have been granted 29 MSEK within the SSF call Smart Systems!2016-04-13
- Interview with David Black-Schaffer about the method reversed classroom.2016-04-01
- Interview with Åsa Cajander about on-line medical records.2016-03-24
- Andreas Hellander has been awarded the Göran Gustafssonpriset for young researchers - congratulations!2016-03-14
- Thomas Schön has been awarded the Arnbergska priset - congratulations!2016-03-14
- PhD position in Computerized Image Processing at the Division of Visual Information and Interaction2016-03-08
- Senior Lecturer in Computing Science with specialization in Database Technology2016-03-04
- Two PhD Students in Computing Education Research2016-02-26
- Congratulations to Professor Peter Stoica who has been elected Foreign Member of the US National Academy of Engineering (NAE)!2016-02-09
- Interview with Åsa Cajander about on-line medical records.2016-02-04
- Congratulations to Professor Peter Stoica who has been selected by EURASIP (European Association for Signal Processing) as the 2016 recipient of the Athanasios Papoulis Award!2016-02-01
- Congratulations to Maya Neytcheva who has been promoted to Professor of High Performance Computing!2016-01-27
- Postdoc Position in Compilation for Heterogeneous Systems2016-01-21
- PhD position in social robotics2016-01-18
- Swedish Symposium on Image Analysis 20162016-01-08
- PhD position in Computer Science2016-01-08
- Press clipping about the DOME project. Interview with Åsa Cajander2016-01-04
- Two PhD students in Scientific Computing in the areas Compute-intensive Machine Learning and Applied Cloud Computing/e-Science2015-12-23
- Up to five PhD positions in interdisciplinary mathematics at CIM2015-12-03
- CoSy Seminar Series ML Seminar: Data privacy: supervised approaches for risk assessment with Vicenc Torra, University of Skövde.
- Seminar at Systems and Control: Microwaves for studying Osteogenesis in Bone Related Defects with Dr. Robin Augustine (homepage), Solid State Electronics, Department of Engineering Sciences, Uppsala University.
- TDB Seminar: BDDC Deluxe Domain Decomposition Algorithms with Olof Widlund.
- Seminar at Systems and Control: Low-complexity optimization for large-scale MIMO and bidirectional relaying with Dr. Maria Gkizeli, Technical University of Crete, Chania, Greece.
- Seminar at Computing Science: Starcounter with Ruslan Fomkin.
- Seminar at Vi2: Super-Resolution Fluorescence Microscopy: Where to go now? with Professor Bernd Rieger.
- Disputation / Dissertation: Image analysis and deep learning for applications in microscopy with Omer Ishaq.
- Didactic lunch seminar / Pedagogiskt lunchseminarium.
SHE BRINGS THE PIXELS OF LIFE TOGETHER
Advanced tool in image analysis is built on the research of
Do you want to understand how information technology works, be a part of the IT development and create the technology of tomorrow? At the Department of Information Technology you study in an international environment with teachers who are leading researchers within their fields.We cover a wide range of issues, from construction of computer systems, via programming of computers, storage and handling of data, to information retrieval and methods for applying computers in a variety of contexts.
Find out more about our exchange studies and master's programmes.
The activities are grouped into five themes: Computer Systems, Computing Science, Scientific Computing, Systems & Control and Visual Information & Interaction. Each of these themes is in itself a major subject area, where we both conduct basic research and have projects with links to applications in for example Engineering, Biology, Medicine, Economy and Psychology. The broad scientific foundation is reflected in a large number of collaborations across academic disciplines as well as with industry and the public sector. Find out more about our research.