CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR GENDER EQUALITY PROJECTS and WORK 2018
In order to further support equality at the Department of Information Technology, the Equal Opportunities Group announces funding opportunities for gender equality work.
The funding available should be used for gender equality work. The goal is to contribute to the gender balance of the department, and to make efforts for a better work environment and good working conditions without gender differences. The funds are used to projects or applications that are expected to contribute positively to gender equality at the department in accordance with the Gender Equality Plan.
The proposals will be reviewed by the Equal Opportunities Group and funding decisions will ultimately be made by the Head of Department.
There will be four calls for applications 2018 and it is possible to be funded in four different areas:
- Visiting Female Researcher (50-75 % of the costs are covered, max 50 000kr, visibility at the department is required, no subsidence or salary cost included)
- Gender and Transgender Related Education
- Organizing Events Related to Gender Equality
- Development Projects Related to Gender Equality (salary for maximum 2 months, max 75 000kr and a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished.)
Schedule for the 2018 application process:
|Areas||Deadline for applications||Meeting in the Equality Group||Decisions sent to applicants|
|Visiting female researcher, gender and transgender related education||March 14||March 22||April 5|
|Organizing events related to gender equality, and Development Projects Related to Gender Equality||May 16||May 24||June 7|
|Visiting female researcher, gender and transgender related education||August 15||August 23||September 6|
|Organizing events related to gender equality, and Development Projects Related to Gender Equality||October 17||October 25||November 8|
- The applications must be submitted to the Equal Opportunities Officer Åsa Cajander at the latest on the deadline presented in the table above. Submissions sent in after the deadline will be dealt with at the next round of applications.
- The applications must be written in English.
- Proposals should be up to three pages and include the following:
- A general description
- The activities carried out in this project
- Budget according to the template provided here.
- People involved, including a project owner
- Contact information
For more information about the equality opportunities work at the department, see our main webpage or contact a member of the Equal Opportunities Group.