CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR GENDER EQUALITY PROJECTS and WORK 2017
In order to further support the gender equality work at the Department of Information Technology, the Gender Equality Group announce funding opportunities for gender equality work.
The funding available should be used for gender equality work. The goal is to contribute to the gender balance of the department, and to make efforts for a better work environment and good working conditions without gender differences. The funds are used to projects or applications that are expected to contribute positively to gender equality at the department in accordance with the Gender Equality Plan.
The proposals will be reviewed by the gender equality group and funding decisions will ultimately be made by the Head of Department, Michael Thuné.
There will be four calls for applications 2017 and it is possible to be funded in four different areas:
- Visiting Female Researcher (50-75 % of the costs are covered, max 50 000kr, visibility at the department is required, no subsidence or salary cost included)
- Gender and Transgender Related Education
- Organizing Events Related to Gender Equality
- Development Projects Related to Gender Equality (salary for maximum 2 months, max 75 000kr and a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished.)
Schedule for the 2017 application process:
|Areas||Deadline for applications||Meeting in the Gender Equality Group||Decisions sent to applicants|
|Visiting female researcher, gender and transgender related education||March 21||March 29||April 12|
|Organizing events related to gender equality, and Development Projects Related to Gender Equality||May 15||May 23||June 7|
|Visiting female researcher, gender and transgender related education||August 22||August 30||September 13|
|Organizing events related to gender equality, and Development Projects Related to Gender Equality||October 17||October 25||November 8|
- The applications must be submitted to the Gender Equality Officer Åsa Cajander at the latest on the deadline presented in the table above. Submissions sent in after the deadline will be dealt with at the next round of applications.
- The applications must be written in English.
- Proposals should be up to three pages and include the following:
- A general description
- The activities carried out in this project
- Budget according to the template provided here.
- People involved, including a project owner
- Contact information
For more information about the gender equality work at the department, see our main webpage or contact a member of the gender equality group.