- Computer-aided diagnostics in digital pathology (Ewert Bengtsson)Cytometry Part A, volume 91, pp 551-554, 2017.
- Balancing between the conflicting interests of different stakeholders in research (Ryoko Asai and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos) European Business Ethics Network: Research, Deree, American College of Greece College, Athens, 2017.
- On the Difficult Task of TeachingComputer Ethics to Engineers (Norberto Patrignani and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos)CEPE/Ethicomp 2017: Electronic Collection, Università degli Studi di Torino, Torino, 2017.
- Robots as companions in feelings and discussions (Ryoko Asai and Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos).Retfærdighed - Justice, Robophilosophy, pp 42-42, Copenhagen, 2017.
- Deep convolutional neural networks for detecting cellular changes due to malignancy (Håkan Wieslander, Gustav Forslid, Ewert Bengtsson, Carolina Wählby, Jan-Michael Hirsch, Christina Runow Stark, and Sajith Kecheril Sadanandan)IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 2017.
- Johan Öfverstedt - A Symmetric Similarity Measure for Gradient-Based Affine Image Registration
- Diane Golay - Lessons Learned from Doing a Pilot Workshop with Colleagues
- Elisabeth Wetzer - Evaluating a Novel Approach for Fiber Analysis in Forensic Applications
- Diane Golay - Restructuration of the HCI Online Course
CBA Annual Report
Read about our most recent research and educational activities in our annual report for 2016. Download the report here.