Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Distance Transform Based on Weight Sequences. In DGCI 2019: Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery, volume 11414 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 62-74, Springer, Switzerland AG, 2019. (DOI).
- New De?nition of Quality-Scale Robustness for Image Processing Algorithms, with Generalized Uncertainty Modeling, Applied to Denoising and Segmentation. In RRPR 2018: Reproducible Research in Pattern Recognition, volume 11455 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 138-149, Springer, Switzerland AG, 2019. (DOI).
- Training-Free and Segmentation-Free Word Spotting using Feature Matching and Query Expansion. In Proc. 15th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2019.
- Embedded Prototype Subspace Classification: A subspace learning framework. In Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2019.
- Subspace Learning and Classification. In Proc. 3rd Swedish Symposium on Deep Learning, 2019.
- Mathematical Morphology on Irregularly Sampled Data Applied to Segmentation of 3D Point Clouds of Urban Scenes. In International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing, 2019. (DOI).
- Methods for Processing and Analysis of Biomedical TEM Images. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1807, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Learning based Word Search and Visualisation for Historical Manuscript Images. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1798, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Capturing and characterizing human activities using building locations in America. In ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, volume 8, number 5, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext).
- A whole-body FDG PET/MR atlas for multiparametric voxel-based analysis. In Scientific Reports, volume 9, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)