Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Stochastic Distance Functions with Applications in Object Detection and Image Segmentation. In Swedish Symposium on Image Analysis, 2019.
- Robust Symmetric Affine Image Registration. In Swedish Symposium on Image Analysis, 2019. (External link).
- Sparsity promoting super-resolution coverage segmentation by linear unmixing in presence of blur and noise. In Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI), volume 28, number 1, IS&T & SPIE, 2019. (DOI).
- CALLIGRAPHYNET: AUGMENTING HANDWRITING GENERATION WITH QUILL BASED STROKE WIDTH. In Submitted: Submitted, Under review, IEEE, 2019.
- Fast and Robust Symmetric Image Registration Based on Distances Combining Intensity and Spatial Information. In IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Knowledge elicitation as abstraction of purposive behaviour. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1765, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Why Digital Systems Do Not Reach Their Full Potential in Organizations. In XRDS: Crossroads, The ACM Magazine for Students, volume 25, number 2, pp 32-27, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext).
- In search of the scribe: Letter spotting as a tool for identifying scribes in large handwritten text corpora. In Human IT, volume 14, number 2, pp 95-120, 2019. (External link).
- Creating an Atlas over Handwritten Script Signs. In Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries, 2019.
- Making large collections of handwritten material easily accessible and searchable. In Digital Libraries: Supporting Open Science, volume 988 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp 18-28, Springer, 2019. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)