Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- RayCaching: Amortized Isosurface Rendering for Virtual Reality. In Computer graphics forum (Print), John Wiley & Sons, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Oral Cancer Detection: A Comparison of Texture Focused Deep Learning Approaches. In Proceedings of the Swedish Society for Automated Image Analysis (SSBA), 2019.
- Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows. Learning Materials in Biosciences, Springer, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, PDF, EPUB).
- On the Effectiveness of Generative Adversarial Networks as HEp-2 Image Augmentation Tool. In Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis: SCIA 2019, volume 11482 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 439-451, 2019. (DOI, External link).
- Texture-based oral cancer detection: A performance analysis of deep learning approaches.. In 3rd NEUBIAS Conference, Luxembourg, 2019.
- Visualization of convolutional neural network class activations in automated oral cancer detection for interpretation of malignancy associated changes. In 3rd NEUBIAS Conference, Luxembourg, 2-8 February 2019, 2019.
- Towards automated multiscale Glomeruli detection and analysis in TEM by fusion of CNN and LBP maps. In 3rd NEUBIAS Conference, Luxembourg, 2019.
- CNNs on Graphs: A New Pooling Approach and Similarities to Mathematical Morphology. In , 2019.
- Image and Data Analysis for Biomedical Quantitative Microscopy. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1864, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Visual Saliency: From Pixel-Level to Object-Level Analysis. Springer, 2019. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)