Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- AI and philosophizing. In , 2018.
- AI as gadfly. In Wabi-Sabi: Imperfection, incompleteness and impermanence in Organisational Life, pp 150-150, 2018. (External link, Book of abstracts).
- Language and teaching ethics. In , 2018. (External link).
- Philosophy as the Road to Good ICT. In This Changes Everything – ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 293-298, Springer, 2018. (DOI).
- On the Complex Relationship Between ICT Systems and the Planet. In This Changes Everything –ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 181-187, Springer, 2018. (DOI).
- Radial line Fourier descriptor for historical handwritten text representation. In Journal of WSCG, volume 26, number 1, pp 31-40, 2018. (DOI).
- Extracting script features from a large corpus of handwritten documents. In Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries 3rd Conference: Book of Abstracts, 2018. (Abstracts).
- 50 years of software engineering: Challenges, results, and opportunities in its education. In Proc. 23rd Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, pp 362-363, ACM Press, New York, 2018. (DOI).
- Modeling global competencies for computing education. In Proc. 23rd Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, pp 348-349, ACM Press, New York, 2018. (DOI).
- Learning surrogate models of document image quality metrics for automated document image processing. In Proc. 13th IAPR Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, pp 67-72, IEEE, 2018. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)