Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Analyzing work-related technology use from a UX perspective: the holisticUX method. In NordiCHI '18 Proceedings of the 10th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, pp 711-715, 2018. (DOI, External link).
- Large continuous perspective change with noncoplanar points enables accurate slant perception. In Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, volume 44, number 10, pp 1508-1522, 2018. (DOI).
- Orbital shape in intentional skull deformations and adult sagittal craniosynostoses. In Journal of Anatomy, volume 233, number 3, pp 302-310, 2018. (DOI).
- AI and philosophizing. In , 2018.
- AI as gadfly. In Wabi-Sabi: Imperfection, incompleteness and impermanence in Organisational Life, pp 150-150, 2018. (External link, Book of abstracts).
- Language and teaching ethics. In , 2018. (External link).
- Philosophy as the Road to Good ICT. In This Changes Everything – ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 293-298, Springer, 2018. (DOI).
- On the Complex Relationship Between ICT Systems and the Planet. In This Changes Everything –ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 181-187, Springer, 2018. (DOI).
- A strategy for OCT estimation of the optic nerve head pigment epithelium central limit-inner limit of the retina minimal distance, PIMD-2?. In Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica, volume 96, 2018. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Radial line Fourier descriptor for historical handwritten text representation. In Journal of WSCG, volume 26, number 1, pp 31-40, 2018. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)