Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Endowing a robotic tutor with empathic qualities: Design and pilot evaluation. In International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, volume 16, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- A Fast Fourier based Feature Descriptor and a Cascade Nearest Neighbour Search with an Efficient Matching Pipeline for Mosaicing of Microscopy Images. In Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, volume 28, number 2, pp 261-272, 2018. (DOI, External link).
- Minimal Annotation Training for Segmentation of Microscopy Images. In , p 387-390, 2018.
- Image-Based Detection of Patient-Specific Drug-Induced Cell-Cycle Effects in Glioblastoma. In SLAS Discovery: Advancing Life Sciences R&D, volume 23, number 10, pp 1030-1039, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext, External link).
- <em>Interactive Segmentation of Glioblastoma for Post-surgical Treatment Follow-up</em>. In International Conference on Pattern Recognition ICPR 2018, IEEEexplore, 2018.
- Image Processing using Color SpaceModels for Forensic Fiber Detection. In IFAC PapersOnLine, pp 445-450, 2018. (DOI).
- Towards automated multiscale imaging and analysis in TEM: Glomeruli detection by fusion of CNN and LBP maps. In Swedish Symposium on Deep Learning, 2018.
- Towards automated multiscale imaging and analysis in TEM: Glomerulus detection by fusion of CNN and LBP maps. In Workshop on BioImage Computing @ ECCV 2018, Springer, 2018.
- Whole Slide Image Registration for the Study of Tumor Heterogeneity. In MICCAI 2018 - International Workshop on Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis: OMIA 2018, COMPAY 2018: Computational Pathology and Ophthalmic Medical Image Analysis, volume 11039 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), pp 95-102, Springer, Spain, 2018. (DOI, External link).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)