Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- 50 years of software engineering: Challenges, results, and opportunities in its education. In Proc. 23rd Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, pp 362-363, ACM Press, New York, 2018. (DOI).
- Modeling global competencies for computing education. In Proc. 23rd Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, pp 348-349, ACM Press, New York, 2018. (DOI).
- ACM SIGCHI/EIT health summer school on user-centered design in e-Health. In interactions, volume 25, number 3, pp 87-87, 2018. (DOI).
- A fast Fourier based feature descriptor and a cascade nearest neighbour search with an efficient matching pipeline for mosaicing of microscopy images. In Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, volume 28, number 2, pp 261-272, 2018. (DOI).
- Radial line Fourier descriptor for historical handwritten text representation. In Proc. 26th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision, 2018.
- Accuracy and precision of 3 intraoral scanners and accuracy of conventional impressions: A novel in vivo analysis method. In Journal of Dentistry, volume 69, pp 110-118, ELSEVIER SCI LTD, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Orbital volume and shape in Treacher Collins syndrome. In Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery, volume 46, number 2, pp 305-311, CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE, 2018. (DOI).
- Learning surrogate models of document image quality metrics for automated document image processing. In Proc. 13th IAPR Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, IEEE, 2018.
- A word from the editor. In Esperantologio / Esperanto Studies, number 8, pp 8-12, KAVA-PECH, Dobrichovice, 2018.
- Esperantologio / Esperanto Studies, Issue 8: Salutvorto de la redaktoro. In Esperantologio / Esperanto Studies, number 8, pp 3-7, KAVA-PECH, Dobrichovice, 2018.
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)