Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Age-related differences in seeking clarification to understand medical record information. In Proc. 12th ISIC Conference, volume 22:4 of Information Research, 2018.
- Why are we here?: The educational value model (EVM) as a framework to investigate the role of students’ professional identity development. In Proc. 48th Frontiers in Education Conference, 2018.
- Distance Functions Based on Multiple Types of Weighted Steps Combined with Neighborhood Sequences. In Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, volume 60, number 8, pp 1209-1219, 2018. (DOI).
- Patients' experiences of accessing their electronic health records: National patient survey in Sweden. In Journal of Medical Internet Research, volume 20, number 11, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext).
- SoftCut: A Virtual Planning Tool for Soft Tissue Resection on CT Images. In Medical Image Understanding and Analysis, Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp 299-310, Springer, Cham, 2018. (DOI).
- The coordination between train traffic controllers and train drivers: a distributed cognition perspective on railway. In Cognition, Technology & Work, pp 1-27, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Analyzing work-related technology use from a UX perspective: the holisticUX method. In NordiCHI '18 Proceedings of the 10th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, pp 711-715, 2018. (DOI, External link).
- Large continuous perspective change with noncoplanar points enables accurate slant perception. In Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, volume 44, number 10, pp 1508-1522, 2018. (DOI).
- Orbital shape in intentional skull deformations and adult sagittal craniosynostoses. In Journal of Anatomy, volume 233, number 3, pp 302-310, 2018. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)