Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- The Scarcity of Universal Colour Names. In Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, pp 496-502, 2018.
- Why do they need to check me?: Patient participation through eHealth and the doctor–patient relationship. In Journal of Medical Internet Research, volume 20, number 1, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext).
- Quantitative image analysis of protein expression and colocalisation in skin sections. In Experimental dermatology, 2018. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Enkonduko: [Introduction]. In Aliroj al esperanto: [Arriving to Esperanto], pp 5-8, KAVA-PECH, Dobrichovice, 2018.
- Affective touch in human–robot interaction: Conveying emotion to the Nao robot. In International Journal of Social Robotics, volume 10, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Developing a prototyping method for involving children in the design of classroom robots. In International Journal of Social Robotics, volume 10, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Eliciting strategies in revolutionary design: Exploring the hypothesis of predefined strategy categories. In Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science, volume 19, number 1, pp 101-117, 2018. (DOI).
- On-the-fly historical handwritten text annotation. In Proc. 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition: Volume 8, pp 10-14, IEEE, 2017. (DOI).
- The Archetype Learning Method: Scaffolding teamwork competences in the engineering classroom. In Proc. 47th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 2017. (DOI).
- Unexpected student behaviour and learning opportunities: Using the theory of planned behaviour to analyse a critical incident. In Proc. 47th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 2017. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)