Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- In search of the scribe: Letter spotting as a tool for identifying scribes in large handwritten text corpora. In Human IT, volume 14, number 2, pp 95-120, 2019. (External link).
- Creating an Atlas over Handwritten Script Signs. In Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries, 2019.
- Making large collections of handwritten material easily accessible and searchable. In Digital Libraries: Supporting Open Science, volume 988 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp 18-28, Springer, 2019. (DOI).
- Age-related differences in seeking clarification to understand medical record information. In Proc. 12th ISIC Conference, volume 24:1 of Information Research, 2019.
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Region-by-region analysis of PET, MRI and histology in en bloc-resected oligodendrogliomas reveals intra-tumoral heterogeneity. In European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, volume 46, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- PDNet: Semantic segmentation integrated with a primal-dual network for document binarization. In Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019. (DOI, fulltext:postprint). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Developing adaptive traffic signal control by actor-critic and direct exploration methods. In Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Transport, volume 172, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Digita geometrio, matematika morfologio kaj diskreta optimumado. Akademio internacia de la sciencoj San Marino (AIS), San Marino, 2018.
- Word Spotting in Historical Handwritten Manuscripts using Capsule Networks. In , 2018.
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)