In the case of immediate hazard to your life, health, or property, call (00) 112.
- The Uppsala University Emergency Number: 018-471 25 00
- Emergency contacts at the hospital: 018-611 00 00
- SOS Alarm Information Number: (00) 113 13 - This is Sweden's national number for information in case of serious accidents and crises.
- In case of a chemical spill, call Relita at 0771 - 103 500
- Corporate healthcare can be reached by phone 018-418 80 10
Acute errors at Polacksbacken – Ångström & ITC
Problems with our buildings and fixed installations, sewerage, electricity, fixtures, elevators, heating and cooling, gravel and snow removal, ventilation, water, WC, et cetera, are reported to Akademiska Hus.
The Akademiska Hus emergency telephone is open around the clock at 018-68 32 04
If something is wrong in any of our buildings, you can report it quickly and easily at the Akademiska Hus website. Select the building with the error you want to report. Sort the columns by clicking on the respective headings.