- The printer is located in room 1232. You need the normal access code for the room.
- You use AKKA id and password A to logon to the machine in the room.
- Plan for your printing in time; do not wait until the last minute (printing will take time and might also fail)
- Use the templates for PowerPoint.
- 70 x 100 cm works most of the time
- Make the poster in the target size; scaling from, say, A4 to A1 may not work
- Do not put too much text on the poster; use a handout for longer texts
- Use images to make the poster more interesting
Printer is only for the IT department staff
We never print poster for people outside of the IT department. Not even for cash. There are other printing facilities at the University and commercial ones downtown.