Room 1412 contains one lecturer's desk and 15 student desks.
There is one lecturer's desk in front of the central whiteboard, and it has the following equipment:
- One ThinLinc thinclient connected
- Power (230V 50Hz grounded), UpUnet-S network (twisted pair), video and audio cables for connecting an optional laptop brought by the user
- Two flat panel displays, one of which shows either the ThinLinc screen or optional laptop external screen
- One keyboard with mouse, connected to the ThinLinc client
The image on each display as well as the audio signal is transmitted also to the corresponding video projectors mounted in the ceiling.
There are 15 student desks (three rows, the front row aligned with the lecturer's desk). Each student desk has the following equipment:
- One ThinLinc thinclient, with flat panel display, keyboard and mouse
- Power (230V 50Hz grounded) and UpUnet-S network (twisted pair) cables for connecting an optional laptop brought by the user