Master programme in computational science
The procedure of applying to courses
- Go to studera.nu, and apply to the courses that you intend to participate in in period 1 and 2. Please read the instructions before you log on.
- All the courses that are recommended for the program should be available for you to choose. Please, see the course list.
- Before logging out you must print the list of courses that you have applied to.
- Hand in the printed list to Liselott Dominicus by putting it in a box outside her room: 2436. DO NOT mail your list.
- If you want to apply to courses that are not on the the course list, you have to write them down by hand on the printed list from studera.nu. Courses that are not included on the course list will not be available for you to apply to on studera.nu.
If you have questions about courses or this procedure, you are welcome to contact Liselott.
The application deadline is 15th of April.
There is more information about applying to courses and registration on:
Application, admission, registration.