Laboratory and Assignments Guidelines
- You will have 2 lab sessions which can be considered as opportunities to ask questions.
- You don't have to submit anything in the end a lab session. You will have deadlines telling you when and what to submit next.
- In general, you will have to submit the following solutions and in this order: lab - assignment 1 - assignment 2.
- In each lab/assignment, you will be asked to submit an "s" file.
- For each lab/assignment, the file you start from is given to you.Almost everything you need is given, you don't need to change the main part. It is explicitly mentioned in the file where to add your code.
- Each line of code you add must be commented in a similar manner to how it is done in the original file (look at the file you start from to get inspired).
- You are allowed to work either individually or in pairs.
- For submissions your program should be handed in (as an .s file) using Course Manager.
- It is important that you check as soon as possible whether you are able to login or not, and that your name is in the course manager list.
- In case you can't submit, please contact the lab instructor Noomene Ben Henda.
- In general you will be asked to provide the following information: Personal number, email address, complete name and (UNIX) user login.
- Each submission will be graded by either K or G. In case you get K, you will usually get a feedback on the mistakes or details that need to be corrected in your file.