Computer Science Education
The assessment will consist of the following components. The details remain to be settled.
- Active participation in a seminar on texts concerning the nature of outcomes of CS Education Research.
- Writing short reflections during the course
- An essay concerning research issues and/or methods in CS Education Research (written individually or in groups of two). Active participation in the corresponding seminar.
- A project on a topic in CS Education Research (performed individually or in groups). The topic is selected by the students in collaboration with the teachers.
- Attendance at 75% (or more) of the guest lectures.