Laboratory and Project Guidelines
- You will have 2 lab sessions where you go through the Erlang lab.
- In each lab/project, you will be asked to submit an ".erl" file and a report.
- Each submission will be graded by either K or G. In case you get K, you will usually get a feedback on the mistakes or details that need to be corrected in your file.
- For each lab/project, it is very important to read the instructions on the corresponding pages. In case a skeleton code is given to you, then you have to start from that.
- The code must be clean and well commented.
- You are allowed to work either individually or in pairs.
- For submissions your files should be handed in using Course Manager.
- It is important that you check as soon as possible whether you are able to login or not, and that your name is in the course manager list.
- In case you can't submit, please contact the lab instructor Noomene Ben Henda.
- In general you will be asked to provide the following information: Personal number, email address, complete name and (UNIX) user login.