Your maximum of 30 minutes should be spent on the follwing
- Prepare a demo of your game beforhand so that you know what to demo.
BRING either a computer or an executable file.
- Present the group, who did what, how you worked as a group and how that worked out for you.
- Presnet your game idea and the particulars (features) of your game.
- Explain the different parts of your game. Show a demo of everything that you have done, explicitly point out the features that you have implemented (game play, AI, physics etc)
- Explain on a high level, the design of your game engine from an architecture point of view.
- Talk about the problems you encountered and how you solved them.
After the demo day, each group must send me an email with a link to a ZIP file containing EVERYTHING so that we may have a closer look at your work. This email must be in my inbox on Monday morning (3rd of Aug.). This is a hard deadline.
If you have any questions, contact me.
If you will not bring a computer, contact me as soon as possible and let me know what you need.