Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction, 5p
This is the English version of the course for exchange students
The course generally consists of the following parts:
- Group assignment
- Written report
- Oral presentation
- Supplement assignment
- RESULTS EXAM, 12 June
- EXAM, 12 June, Polacksbacken, 08.00-11.00 (three hours)
- 8 april: Exam results
- 7 mars: The room for the presentations are moved to 1311 due to the fire in building 2.
- 19 february: Elina Eriksson will be present at the university on the 26th of February and the 1st of March. Send a mail and book an appointment if your group needs supervision.
- 19 february: The first supervision has been, and no English spoken students were present. The next supervision is on Friday 23d of February. Please come if your group need help or have any questions.
- 13 february: All master-students have been divided into groups. You should have gotten a mail about this, otherwise contact Elina Eriksson immediately.
Corresponding lectures in English are given on the "net-version" of the course, given last semester. English speaking exchange students are to follow these lectures (just the lectures, nothing else on that web site). Please note that just reading these lectures is not enough. References to the course literature in each lecture are also very important to take part of!
All lectures should be taken before the practical work with the group assignment begins. Although, preparing work should be initiated as soon as possible. Information about the assignments is given 25 January, 10.15-10.30 room 1211,
More about the group assignment here.
You will also need to write a report on the theme "The structure of moral computers"
The report shall be written individually and it must contain at least 2 000 words.
For this you need to study a compendium that you can buy from UTH-gården but you may also use other relevant sources.
Use your own ideas. Do not recapitulate the compendium!
The report must be delivered to Iordanis on printed paper not later than 12 March 2007.
For more information please contact Iordanis Kavathatzopoulos.
The exam is written 12 March, 15.00-20.00, Polacksbacken. An example of a previous exam can be found here.
Benyon, D., Turner, P. and Turner, S. (2005). Designing interactive systems: People, activities, contexts, technologies. ISBN: 0-321-11629-1.
|23/1-27/2||Individual studies of lectures net-course|
|Thursday||25/1||10.15-10.30||P1211||Introduction group assignment, Elina|
|Monday||5/2||15.00||-||Deadline specifikation group assignment|
|Monday||12/2||15.00||-||Deadline for plan|
|Wednesday||7/3||13.15-15.00||P2446||Oral presentation for Swedish groups, Elina|
|Thursday||8/3||10.15-12.00||P2446||Oral presentation, Elina|
|Monday||12/3||15.00-20.00||Polacksbacken||Exam, Supplement report|
|Friday||16/3||15.00||-||Deadline written group assignment report to Elina|