Click on the links in the meny to the left for specific information. Make a habit of checking this page from time to time: this is a live page where information about scheduling changes and other relevant news are published. News are listed in reverse chronological order: most recent news are listed first:
- 2009-08-26 Re-Exam has been graded
- 2009-01-21 Re-Exam has been graded
- 2008-11-14 Exam has been graded
- 2008-10-17 Final lecture plan and notes update
- 2008-10-16 Online course evaluation open
- 2008-10-16 Reading instructions updated
- 2008-10-14 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-10-13 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-10-09 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-10-06 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-10-05 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-10-03 Fixed test suite
- 2008-10-02 Example and link added
- 2008-09-30 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-29 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-23 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-22 Lecture notes updated, scheduling changes
- 2008-09-19 Test suite, Java framework, directions for submitting solutions
- 2008-09-16 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-14 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-10 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-09 Lectures rescheduled to larger rooms
- 2008-09-08 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-04 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-09-02 Lecture notes updated
- 2008-08-31 Preliminary course homepage is online
2009-08-26: The re-exam 2009-08-25 has been graded. One person passed (Nysjö). The exams should be available at the student's office on thursday.
2009-01-21: The re-exam 2009-01-14 has been graded. The results can be found here. The exams should be available at the student's office on thursday.
2008-11-14: The exam has finally been graded. (I apologise for the delay.) The results can be found here. The exams should be available at the student's office on tuesday next week (the student's office closed early today, otherwise you could have gotten them sooner.)
2008-10-17: Updated notes for Lecture 16, updated lecture plan to reflect the final contents of the lecture series.
2008-10-16: Opened the online course evaluationGo here to log in to the course evaluation system. The "Compiler Design 1 Autumn 2008" course evaluation is the one to enter. Some questions may refer to the written exam, you can answer those after the exam (you don't have to give all answers at once).
2008-10-16: The reading instructions for the course literature have been updated.
2008-10-14: Updated notes for Lecture 15.
2008-10-13: Updated notes for Lecture 14.
2008-10-09: Updated notes for second half of Lecture 13.
2008-10-06: Updated notes for Lecture 12 and first half of Lecture 13.
2008-10-05: Updated notes for Lecture 11, updated lecture plan.
2008-10-30: Test suiteFixed some bugs in the test suite (see the assignment page)
Added a link to the Bison manual (Bison is a Yacc-compatible parser generator). See the
2008-09-30: Updated notes for Lecture 10.
2008-09-29: Updated notes for Lecture 9,
moved attribute grammar segment from lecture 8 (where it was skipped)
to lecture 9, update lecture plan to indicate this change
2008-09-23: Updated notes for Lecture 8.
2008-09-22: Updated notes for Lecture 7.
Lectures and tutorials for the remainder of the course have been
rescheduled to larger rooms. See the online schedules for details.
Monday's lecture is in room 2446.
2008-09-19: Test suite, Java framework, directions for submitting solutions
A slight re-organization of the
test suite (see the assignment
A new Java framework (also on the assignment page).
New directions for submitting solutions: please include test runs (see
the status page for more details).
2008-09-16: Updated notes for Lectures 5 and 6.
2008-09-14: Updated notes for Lecture 5.
2008-09-10: Updated notes for Lecture 4.
2008-09-09: Following the overcrowded lecture on September 5,
the lectures and tutorials during weeks 37 and 38 (September 8 to September 19)
have been rescheduled to larger rooms. See the online schedules for details.
Today's lecture is in room 1111.
2008-09-08: Updated notes for Lecture 3.
2008-09-04: Updated notes for Lecture 2.
2008-09-02: Updated lecture plan and notes for Lecture 1.
2008-08-31: The course homepage for Autumn 2008 is now
online. This is still mostly a copy of last year's homepage, and some pages need
updates. Stay tuned for more updates.