Introduction to Computer Control Systems (1RT485, 5hp)
The general information of the course is described below. News and course material are found via the links in the left hand side margin.
Teachers and in-class activities
The formal description of the course can be found here.
Exam location has moved to Polacksbacken :) Awaiting further details from our scheduler. Exams from 2011 and 2013 have been uploaded. Slides have been revised and uploaded.
i) Summaries of each chapter in Åström and Murray's text book can be found here.
ii) Please note that the upcoming Process Labs are mandatory and they require some basic knowledge of MATLAB in order to pass.
Schedules for the Process Labs
Nov 14th: 13.15-17.00
Nov 24th: 13.15-17.00
Dec 12th: 13.15-17.00
The schedule can be found here.
Problem solving sessions
- Maths Tutorial [pdf]
- Problem solving session I - Ex1 Solutions Ex1
- Problem solving session II - Ex2 Solutions Ex2
- Problem solving session III - Ex3 Solutions Ex3
- Problem solving session IV - Ex4 Solutions Ex4
- Problem solving session V - Ex5 Solutions Ex5
- Problem solving session VI - Ex6 Solutions Ex6
- Problem solving session VII - Ex7
- Problem solving session VIII - Ex8 Solutions Ex8
- Problem solving session IX - Ex9
- Problem solving session X - Ex10 Solutions Ex10
Computer and Process labs
Written examination at the end of the course. Passed laboratory course is also required.