Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp (1RT495)
This is the course homepage for the course Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp, given for E4, F4, IT5, STS4, W4 and Embedded Systems (master program). Here you will find most of the information needed as well as course material for downloading. This course homepage will be updated continuously during the course.
Important! Complementary course material and information will be found at the Student portal (requires course registration for access) --- check there too!
Information will be posted here continuously. The messages are presented in reverse order, so the most recent post is always on top.
- Nov 15: The exam is now graded, and you should have got an e-mail with your result ...
- Oct 25: Today's exam, with solutions, is now available as a pdf here at the course homepage, under 'Old exams'.
- Oct 18: HW2 is now corrected. There is a pdf with the results from the HWs, including obtained bonus, available at the Student Portal, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/'Homework assignments'. You will find your graded solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box in the corridor on floor 2, in building 2, ITC).
- Oct 3: HW1 is now corrected. There is a pdf with the results available at the Student Portal, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/'Homework assignments'. You will find your graded solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box in the corridor on floor 2, in building 2, ITC).
- Sep 25: Schedule change: The remaining problem solving sessions for group A (E4 & W4) have been moved to larger rooms -- see TimeEdit for details!
- Sep 13: It is now possible to sign up for the compulsory process lab. Go to the Student Portal and choose one time slot. Everyone has two possible time slots to choose from. There are a limited number of available places at each time slot, and it is first come first served ...
- Sep 12: Schedule change: The lecture on Friday Sep 15 (at 8-10) has a new room, it will be held in Häggsalen at Ångström lab.
- Course start: Tuesday August 29 at 15.15 in Häggsalen, Ångström.