Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp (1RT495)
This is the course homepage for the course Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp, given for ES5, F4Sy, F5E, STS4, W4 and the master program in Embedded Systems. Here you will find most of the information needed as well as course material for downloading. This course homepage will be updated continuously during the course.
Important! Complementary course material and information will be found at the Student portal (requires course registration for access) --- check there too!
|Teachers||Course material (web)||About the course||Old exams|
Information will be posted here continuously. The messages are presented in reverse order, so the most recent post is always on top.
- Jan 9: Today's exam (incl. solutions) is now available as pdf under the link 'Old exams' above.
- Oct 25: The exam (incl. solutions) is now available as pdf under the link 'Old exams' above.
- Oct 21: It is now possible to start filling in the course evaluation on the Student portal. The course evaluation is open until November 10.
- Oct 21: Now HW2 is also corrected, and you pick up your solutions in the out-box. A pdf with the results from the homework assignments, as well as achieved bonuses, is available on the Student portal, in the ile area 'Inlämningsuppgifter' ('Homework assignments').
- Oct 1: HW1 is now corrected and you can pick up your corrected solutions in the out-box, marked 'UT Reglerteknik II', in the corridor on the second floor in house 2 at ITC (Polacksbacken). A pdf with the results is found on the Student portal, in the file area 'Inlämnnigsuppgifter/Homework assignments'.
- Sept 24: The exam is now scheduled. It will take place on Thursday Oct 24 at 14.00-19.00, in the exam hall at Polacksbacken.
- Sept 17: The deadline for homework assignment 1 (HW1) is on September 27 (at 15.00). You will find HW1 and HW2 under the link 'Course material (web)' above. We would appreciate if you use English in your solutions.
- Sept 17: From Wednesday September 18 it is possible to sign up for the process labs. This is done via the Student portal. On the Student portal, in the file area 'Process labs'/'Processlabbar', you will find a pdf with a schedule over the available lab occasions.
- Course start: Tuesday September 3 at 10.15 in Polhemsalen, Ångström.