Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp (1RT495)
This is the course homepage for the course Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp, given for E5, ES5, F4Is, F5E, STS4, W4 and the master program in Embedded Systems. Here you will find most of the information needed as well as course material for downloading. This course homepage will be updated continuously during the course.
Important! Complementary course material and information will be found at the Student portal (requires course registration for access) --- check there too!
|Teachers||Course material (web)||About the course||Old exams|
Information will be posted here continuously. The messages are presented in reverse order, so the most recent post is always on top.
- Oct 24: Yesterday's exam + solutions are now available as pdf under 'Old exams' above.
- Oct 23: The course evaluation is now open - please submit your opinions! You will find it on the Student portal.
- Oct 21: Homework assignment II _(HW2) is corrected. You will find your corrected solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box) in the corridor on the 2nd floor of building 2 at Polacksbacken. A pdf with the results from HW1 and HW2, as well as obtained bonus, is available at the Student portal, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/Homework assignments'.
- Oct 15: Homework assignment I (HW1) is now corrected. You will find your corrected solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box) in the corridor on the 2nd floor of building 2 at Polacksbacken. A pdf with the results from HW1 is available at the Student portal, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/Homework assignments'.
- Sept 22: The lab instructions for the compulsory labs are now available as pdf:s under 'Course material (web)' here on the course homepage. These instructions will also be handed on paper as soon as they are printed.
- Sept 19: Johan Sjöberg, from Volvo, will give a guest lecture during the last lecture in the course, on October 13.
- Sept 18: Now it is possible to sign up for the process lab on the Student portal. An overview schedule of the compulsory labs is available as pdf in the file area 'Processlabbar'/'Process labs' at the Student portal.
- Sept 9: The written exam will take place on October 23 at 14.00-19.00, in the exam hall at Polacksbacken.
- Sept 2: An updated, corrected version of the Course outline is available under 'Course material (web)'.
- Course start: Monday September 1 at 13.15 in Siegbahnsalen, Ångström.