Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp (1RT495)
This is the course homepage for the course Automatic Control II/Reglerteknik II 5hp, given for E5, ES5, F4Is, STS4, W4 and the master program in Embedded Systems. Here you will find most of the information needed as well as course material for downloading. This course homepage will be updated continuously during the course.
Important! Complementary course material and information will be found at the Student portal (requires course registration for access) --- check there too!
Information will be posted here continuously. The messages are presented in reverse order, so the most recent post is always on top.
- Nov 12: The exam is now corrected and you should have got an e-mail with your result.
- Oct 21: Today's exam plus solutions are now available as a pdf here under 'Old exams'.
- Oct 16: HW2 is corrected and you can pick up your solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box). A pdf with the results, including achieved bonus, is available at Studentportalen, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/'Homework assignments'.
- Oct 1: During the lecture on October 7 there will be a guest lecture. It is Johan Sjöberg, from Volvo, who will give a presentation with the (preliminary) title Optimal control and autonomous machines.
- Oct 1: On October 6 Jonas Öhr will give an interesting seminar, with the title The world largest robots are now remotely controlled: Container crane automation - see the following link.
- Sept 30: HW1 is corrected and you can pick up your solution in the hand out box (next to the hand in box). A pdf with the results is available at Studentportalen, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/'Homework assignments'.
- Sept 25: On Studentportalen, in the file area 'Inlämningsuppgifter'/'Homework assignments', you will find some useful .m- and .mat-files, that are helpful when solving Homework assignment II.
- Sept 25: Solutions for the preparation exercises in Computer exercise 2 and 3 are now available as pdf:s at Studentportalen, in the file area 'Beräkningslaborationer'/'Computer exercises'.
- Sept 16: HW2 is now available under the link 'Course material' (in the same pdf as HW1).
- Sept 15: From September 16 it will be possible to sign up for a lab slot for the process lab. All registered students have been placed in a teaching group, A, B or C, and may sign up for a lab slot, intended for his/her teaching group, at Studentportalen.
- Sept 13: Preliminary there will be a guest lecture during the last lecture, on October 7.
- Sept 13: A pdf with instructions for the homework assignments (HW) is now available here at the course homepage, see under 'Course material'. Read these thoroughly, particularly the part about that the HWs should be solved individually!
- Sept 11: Change in schedule! The lecture on October 6, at 8.15, is moved to Siegbahnsalen at Ångström.
- Course start: Monday August 31 at 13.15 in Siegbahnsalen, Ångström.