First, the links in the book, slightly updated.
Then a list of links, which will hopefully grow during the course. (Please send me more interesting links, or add them yourself (see below)!)
- Slashdot security topics - "News for Nerds, stuff that matters"
- Article on security awareness and implementation - read discussion too.
- SecurityFocus - lots of information on security (news, vulnerabilities, tools...)
- The Six Dumbest Ideas in Computer Security
- The Risks Digest - Forum On Risks To The Public In Computers And Related Systems
- SANS Security Policy Project - How a policy should govern the security work. What to expect from a policy and what can be implemented. Examples of policies.
- What is digital timestamping? - see also http://www.digistamp.com.
- http://multicians.org - about the Multics operating system
- Linux PAM - Pluggable Authentication Modules for Linux (also available for Solaris), see also Hardening Linux authentication and user identity.
- The SANS Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilities
- 29A Labs - Low level programming/networking computer virus techniques and I+D electronic magazine
- to be filled in...
- Links from Johannes Gumbel
- Do's and don'ts of Client Authentication - A nice whitepaper from some people at MIT.
NOTE that you can edit this page! Click "View this page" or "Edit this page", and log in using your name and UpUnet-S password. Please take the Wiki tour first!
You cannot log in: