This course uses continuous examination. See separate page for details.
- Introduction and overview [chapters 1]
- Identification and authentication [chapter 2]
- Cryptology overview [chapter 12]
- Access control [chapter 3]
- Security models [chapter 4]
- Security models continued
- Security Kernels [chapter 5]
- Unix security [chapter 6 and 8]
- Windows security [chapter 7 and 8]
- Distributed systems security [chapter 10]
- Web security [chapter 11]
- Network security [chapter 13]
- Database security [chapter 14]
- Small project with written and oral presentation, on a more narrow subject of your choice (after OK from Björn).