Print work for demands within the campus Polacksbacken (ITC + Ångström), is managed by the department for information technology. All Uppsala university departments are welcome to use our printing services. You find us at ITC, building 2, room 2203.
Our equipment consists of fast copying machines with a lot of "extras", a colour copying machine, a poster printer and binding equipment.
Submission of task
- include all fonts
- choose resolution max 600 dpi
- paper size A4 or A3 (the size for the finished product). If you first create a postscript file, you might already have made these choices.
- Fill in an electronic order form or write an e-mail where you describe your demands (number of pages, simple/double-sided etc).
- Send your material as a pdf file in an attachment to
- In case your material exceeds ca 7 MB, the mail system may stop the e-mail. If that happens, put the material on a web page and send the link to .
Material on paper
- Print the order form and fill it in (number of pages, one/double-sided etc).
- Come by or send it to Repro, Department for information technology, Box 337, 751 05 Uppsala.
- Material on paper should be printed on one side for best result.
- Keep in mind that the internal mail may take a couple of days to deliver.
- For delivery during the time for course starts, the order has to come in 10 work days ahead.
- For the rest of the year, 5 work days are sufficient.
- This means 10 resp. 5 days from the time it arrives at repro (not from when you send it).
When the work is done, we send you an e-mail to let you know. You can then pick it up at ITC, building 2, room 2203.
Search result appears here...
Templates and manuals