Kai Lampka – Associate Senior Lecturer
|Address:||Division of Computer Systems
Department of Information Technology
SE-751 05 Uppsala
|Visit:||ITC building 1, floor 2, room 1218|
|Phone:||+46 18 - 471 2971|
|Mobile:||+46 70 425 03 59|
|Fax:||+46 18 511925|
In 2012 Kai Lampka was appointed as Assistant Professor (Biträdande Lector) in the Embedded Systems Group at Uppsala University.
He obtained his Ph. D. in computer science from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in 2007 and has been a post-graduated research fellow at ETH Zürich (2007-2011).
He has contributed substantially to the EU funded STREP COMBEST and CERTAINTY and he is an active member of the research community on Embedded Systems (Short biography).
- 2009 Best Paper Award at the ACM Embedded Software Conference (EMSOFT) October 2009.
- 2006 Best Paper Award at the 13th GI/ITG Conference: Measuring, Modelling and Evaluation of Computer and Communication Systems. March 2006.
- Area Editor for the Elsevier Journal AEUE (International Journal of Electronics and Communications)
- TPC DATE 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- TPC FORMATS 2012,2014, 2015
- TPC LCTES 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- TPC QEST 2013 (Tools Chair)
- TPC Work-in-Progress SIES 2012
- TPC WRUMM 2014
- Work-in-Progress RTAS 2012
Funded Research Projects
- EU FP 7 Technology Transfer Project (2015)
- EU FP 7 STREP CERTAINTY (2011-2014)
- EU FP 7 STREP COMBEST (2008-2010)
- Invited to the Dagstuhl-Seminar-15122: Network Calculus. March 2015.
- Invited to the Dagstuhl-Seminar-15121: Mixed Criticality on Multicore/Manycore Platforms. March 2015.
- Bounding time delays due to resource contention in multicore Commercial Off-The-Shelf architectures Dagstuhl-Seminar 14041-Quantitative Models: Expressiveness, Analysis, and New Applications.
- With Real-time Performance Analysis and Monitoring to Timing Predictable Use of Multicore Architectures. Tutorial at Runtime Verification 2013.
- Formal Model-Driven Validation of Deployed Architectures with a Focus on Power Consumption. 2nd Workshop of the EU project GENESI. Catania, Sicily. 2012.
- On the Computation and Properties of Real-time Interfaces for State-based Component Models. Conference lecture on the 1st International Workshop on Model-Based Design with a Focus on Extra-Functional Properties (MBDEFP) Taipei, Taiwan. 2011.
- Analysis of Embedded Real-time Systems: Between Scalability and Precision. Colloquium of the Computer Science Department. University Ulm. 2011.
- Integrated Modeling for supporting Compositionality and Heterogeneity for the Analysis of Embedded Real-time Systems. University of the Federal Forces Germany, Munich. 2011.
- Compositionality and Heterogeneity: Incorporating formal Methods in the Design Cycle of Embedded Real-time Systems. Presented at the Workshop on Rigorous Embedded Design. EuroSys 2011.
|Assistant Professor||01/12-today.||Embedded Systems Group (Chair Prof. Wang Yi), Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.|
|Postdoctoral Researcher||10/07-12/11||at the Chair of Computer Engineering (Prof. Lothar Thiele), Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich).|
|PhD-Student||03/04-03/07||Group for Design of Computing- and Communication Systems (Prof. Markus Siegle), Institute for Technical Computer Science at Universität der Bundeswehr München.|
|PhD-Student||01/02-02/04||Group for Stochastic Modeling and Verification (Dr.-Ing. Markus Siegle), Department of Computer Science VII (Chair Prof. U. Herzog), Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg.|