[C1] Muhammad Osama, Dave Zachariah, Thomas B. Schön, Learning Localized Spatio-Temporal Models From Streaming Data. Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Machine Learning, Stockholm, 2018. PDF on PMLR. Code on GitHub. Video at . Poster. Presentation.
[C2] Muhammad Osama, Dave Zachariah, Thomas B. Schön, Inferring Heterogeneous Causal Effects in Presence of Spatial Confounding.Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Machine Learning, Long Beach, California, PMLR 97, 2019. PDF on PMLR. Code on GitHub
[C3] Muhammad Osama, Dave Zachariah, Peter Stoica, Prediction of Spatial Point Processes: Regularized Method with Out-of-Sample Gaurantees.33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Vacouver, Canada, 2019.(Accepted: To appear in print). Video at . Code at .
1) Sequential Monte Carlo (6 credits)
2) Matrix Algebra (10 credits)
3) Probabilistic Machine Learning (5+3 credits)
4) Statistical Estimation Theory (9+3 credits)
5) Reinforcement Learning (5 credits)
6) Convex Optimization (6 credits)
7) Deep Learning (5 credits)
8) Ethics of Technology and Science (2 credits)