I am a telecommunication engineer from Sup-Com Tunis (2005). From 2005 to 2009 I programmed embedded systems for various applications. In 2010, I joined the algorithmic program verification group at the department of information technology of Uppsala University as a PhD student under the supervision of Pr Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Pr Bengt Jonsson and Dr Mohamed Faouzi Atig.
My research is about the verification of Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks (WSNs). These networks represent an interesting area of research for the fundamental problems they pose but also for the multitude of applications they can have. In fact, WSNs are typically composed of autonomous communicative devices with varying communication topologies and harsh energy constraints. Their applications range from air pollution, waste water to machine health monitoring.
WSNs turn out to be powerful computation models for which checking basic safety properties such as reachability is undecidable in the general case. We are therefor interested in defining under which conditions some verification work can be conducted.
- Verification of Buffered Dynamic Register Automata (slides). Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Ahmet Kara, Othmane Rezine in the International Conference on Networked Systems, NETYS 2015, May 13-15, 2015, Agadir, Morocco.
- Verification of Dynamic Register Automata (slides). Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Ahmet Kara, Othmane Rezine in 34th International Conference on Foundation of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, FSTTCS 2014, December 15-17, 2014, New Delhi, India.
- Verification of Directed Acyclic Ad Hoc Networks (slides). Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig and Othmane Rezine in Proc. 33rd Formal Techniques for Distributed Systems (FMOODS/FORTE 2013), 2013.
- Multi-Pushdown Systems with Budgets. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Othmane Rezine and Jari Stenman in Proc. 12th Formal Methods for Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD'2012).
- On the Verification of Timed Ad Hoc Networks. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Giorgio Delzanno, Othmane Rezine, Arnaud Sangnier, Riccardo Traverso in Proc. 9th International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS'2011), in press, 2011.
- Budget-bounded model-checking pushdown systems. Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Othmane Rezine and Jari Stenman in Proc. Formal Methods in System Design, Volume 45, Number 2, October 2014, Special issue on FMCAD 2012, pages 273-301.
- MPass: An Efficient Tool for the Analysis of Message-Passing Programs (slides). Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Mohamed Faouzi Atig, Jonathan Cederberg, Subham Modi, Othmane Rezine, Gaurav Saini in Formal Aspects of Component Software - 11th International Symposium, FACS 2014, Bertinoro, Italy, September 10-12, 2014, Revised Selected Papers.
|2015||Fall||Introduction to Systems and Technology in Society, IT part (5LH220)|
|2015||Fall||Algorithms and Data Structures I (1DL210)|
|2014||Fall||Introduction to Systems and Technology in Society, IT part (5LH220)|
|2014||Summer||Introduction to Information Technology|
|2013||Fall||STS Introductory Course, IT part|
|2012||Spring||Programming Embedded Systems|
|2011||Spring||Programming Embedded Systems|
|2011||Spring||Computer Networks I|
|2010||Fall||Computer Networks I|