Postdoctoral researcher at the division of Systems and Control. Main research interests include: online machine learning, adaptive filtering, H-infinity control, system identification.
- System Identification. Problem solving sessions sessions, computer lab, process lab.
- Empirical Modelling. Problem solving sessions, computer lab, process lab, project supervising.
- System Identification. Problem solving sessions, computer lab, process lab.
Fall 2010- Spring 2011
Bahar Institute of Higher Education
- Industrial control
- Applied mathematic
Fall 2008- Spring 2008
University of Sistan and Balouchestan
- Computer programming (C)
- Computer lab
- Minimax analysis of the Kalman filter. S. Yasini, K. Pelckmans, Reglermöte 2016, Gothenburg, 8-9 June 2016.
- Approximate Dynamic Programming for Two-player Zero-sum Game Related to H? Control of Unknown Nonlinear Continuous-time Systems. S. Yasini, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, A. Karimpour, International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 99-109, 2015.
- Online concurrent reinforcement learning algorithm to solve two-player zero-sum games for partially unknown nonlinear continuous-time systems. S. Yasini, A. Karimpour, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, H. Modares, International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 29, pp. 473-493, 2015.
- Reinforcement learning and neural networks for multi-agent nonzero-sum games of nonlinear constrained-input systems. S. Yasini, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, A. Karimpour, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 1-14, 2014.
- Policy Iteration Algorithm Based on Experience Replay to Solve H? Control Problem of Partially Unknown Nonlinear Systems. S. Yasini, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, A. Karimpour, European Control Conference (ECC), 24-27 June 2014, Strasbourg, France.
- Data-based Reinforcement Learning algorithm with Experience Replay for Solving Constrained Nonzero-sum Differential Games. S. Yasini, A. Karimpour, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems July 7-11, 2014. Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Knowledge-based Closed-loop Control of Blood Glucose Concentration in Diabetic Patients and Comparison with H? Control Technique. S. Yasini, A. Karimpour, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, IETE Journal of Research, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 328-336, 2012.
- Agent-based Simulation for Blood Glucose Control in Diabetic Patients. S. Yasini, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, A. Karimpour, International Journal of Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 5, pp. 40-49, 2009.
- Active Insulin Infusion Using Fuzzy-based Closed-loop Control. S. Yasini, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, A. Karimpour, 3rd International Conference on Intelligent System and Knowledge Engineering, ISKE 2008, Xiamen, ISBN 978-1-4244-2196-1.
- An Automatic Insulin Infusion System based on H-Infinity Control Technique. S. Yasini, A. Karimpour, M.B. Naghibi Sistani, S. Ghareh, 2008 Cairo International Biomedical Engineering Conference, 2008, Cairo, ISBN 978-1-4244-2694-2.