This is a list of courses I have taken
- Numerical acoustics
- Mathematical and numerical techniques in partial differential equations
- Nonlinear multiobjective optimization
- Parallel algorithms for scientific computing
- Research introduction course for new PhD students
- Multiscale methods
- Numerical linear algebra
- Perturbation theory and asymptotic expansions
- Numerical functional analysis
- Ethics of technology and science
- Mathematical models and numerical methods for fluid mechanics
- Classical articles in numerical analysis
- Numerical methods for non-linear hyperbolic partial differential equations
- Uncertainty quantification for partial differential equations
I have also attended
- International Conference on Spectral and High Order Methods (ICOSAHOM), Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, June 23-27, 2014. Talk: Effect of truncation errors localized in a low dimensional space for the second order wave equation.
- International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM), Seoul, Korea, August 13-21, 2014. Talk: A hybrid finite difference/finite element method for the acoustic wave equation.
- BIT Circus: Numerical Mathematics and Computational Science, Umeå, Sweden, August 26-27, 2015. Poster: Convergence of summation-by-parts finite difference methods for the wave equation.
- European Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications (ENUMATH), Ankara, Turkey, September 14-18, 2015. Talk: High order finite difference methods for the second order wave equation with non-conforming grid interfaces.
- International Conference on Spectral and High Order Methods (ICOSAHOM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 27-July 1, 2016. Talk: Accuracy of finite difference approximations at boundaries for the wave equation.
- SIAM Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, July 11-15, 2016. Poster: Stable and high-order accurate finite difference methods for the wave equation with non-conforming grid interfaces.
- High-order numerical methods for 2D parabolic problems in single and composite domains. In Journal of Scientific Computing, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- An explicit Hermite–Taylor method for the Schrödinger equation. In Communications in Computational Physics, volume 21, pp 1207-1230, 2017. (DOI).
- Convergence of summation-by-parts finite difference methods for the wave equation. In Journal of Scientific Computing, volume 71, pp 219-245, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext).
- High order finite difference methods for the wave equation with non-conforming grid interfaces. In Journal of Scientific Computing, volume 68, pp 1002-1028, 2016. (DOI).
- Stochastic reaction–diffusion processes with embedded lower-dimensional structures. In Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, volume 76, pp 819-853, 2014. (DOI).