Uppsala DataBase Laboratory (UDBL)
I study scalable data stream processing with a focus on the query optimization for continuous queries. In particular I am interested in continuous processing of clustering queries over data streams.
- Badiozamany S.; Orsborn K.; Risch T.;Framework for real-time clustering over sliding windows, SSDBM 2016 Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management
- Badiozamany S. Distributed multi-query optimization of continuous clustering queries,presentation, VLDB 2014 PhD Workshop
- Badiozamany S.; Melander L.; Truong T.; Xu C.; Risch T.; DEBS2013 Grand challenge: implementation by frequently emitting parallel windows and user-defined aggregate functions,presentation, DEBS 2013
Together with Silvia Stefanova I have given the lectures in the database design course 2012 - 2015.
In addition, I have assisted the following courses:
- Data Mining II [spring 2016]
- Data Mining I - 1DL360[autumn 2011, autumn 2015]
- Database Design II - 1DL400 [spring 2012]
- Database Design I - 1DL300[spring 2011, autumn 2011]
- E-commerce - 1DL350[spring 2010]