Recent Work and Publications
New results on recursive identification of networked nonlinear systems are described in
- S. Yasini and T. Wigren, "Convergence in networked recursive identification with output quantization", to appear at SYSID 2018, Stockholm, Sweden, July 9-11, 2018.
- S. Yasini and T. Wigren, "Counterexamples to parametric convergence in recursive networked identification", to appear in Proc. ACC 2018, Milwaukee, USA, June 27-29, 2018.
The following papers use the Popov criterion to derive new fundamental low frequency limitations for networked control systems, subject to a long delay and saturation.
- T. Wigren, "A disturbance rejection and data rate trade-off in networked data flow control", submitted to European J. Contr., September, 2017.
New methods for delay control in 5G wireless communication systems are described in
- R. H. Middleton, T. Wigren, L. Boström, R. A. Delgado, K. Lau, R. Karlsson, L. Brus and E. Corbett, "Delay control and alignment for feedback control applications in NR", submitted to IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, December, 2018.
- K. Lau, T. Wigren, R. H. Middleton and R. Delgado, "Delay alignment control for 5G multi connectivity", submitted to IEEE CDC, Miami, FL, U.S.A., December 17-19, 2018.
- R. A. Delgado, T. Wigren, K. Lau and R. H. Middleton, "Stability properties of a MIMO data flow controller", to appear in Proc. ACC 2018, Milwaukee, USA, June 27-29, 2017.