PROFUNDIS: Proofs of Functionality for Mobile Distributed Systems
[ Overview | Meetings | Visits | Events | Publications | Tools | Internal information ]
Visits between partners in the PROFUNDIS project
The following list describes the visits related to partner collaboration.
- September 2002: Yemane (UU) visited Pisa for one month. During this
visit we started work on HD automata with fusions and substitutions.
- September 2002: Monteiro (FFCT) visited Pisa for three weeks. During this
visit we started work on models for spatial logics based on variations of
- November 2002: Baldamus (UU) visited Pisa for two weeks. During this
visit we completed and experimented on data formats for
interoperation among components of the PROFUNDIS Verification Environment.
- Joint supervision of Lozes' Ph.D. by Lisbon and Lyon
(a subsite of Sophia) on expressiveness of spatial logics.
Lozes spent six months in Lisbon, and Hirschkoff and Lozes
visited Lisbon for three days in December.
- Work on models of spatial logic.
This is a collaboration between Lisbon and Pisa. To start the work,
Monteiro visited Pisa for three weeks in September.
Several visits between sites and to other GC projects have contributed
to the progress in WP3:
- Ravara (Lisbon) has visited Inria Sophia Antipolis for 6 months, to
discuss with the local people several issues related to types for
- Levi (Pisa site) has visited Inria Sophia Antipolis for 2 weeks,
to continue the work on control of interferences using types with
- Ferrari (Pisa site) has visited several times, for a few days
each time, Florence and Genova, to discuss type issues with the local
people (projects Mikado and Darts, respectively).
- Hirschkoff (INRIA site) has visited Turin for 1 week, to discuss
type issues with the local people (project Darts).
- Sangiorgi (INRIA site) has visited Cambridge for 1 week, to
discuss with the local people (some of which of the project Pepito)
the problem of process termination.
- Amadio (INRIA site) has visited Munich for 6 months to discuss
issues of control of resources using types with the local people
- Sangiorgi (INRIA site) has visited UPenn and Paris VI, 1 week each, to
to discuss with the local people the problem of process termination.
Web page: Björn Victor, latest update Tue, 07-Jan-2003 18:06 MET