- Two abstracts accepted to | SLTC 2016 in Umeå.
- Two papers accepted to | IEEE ISI in Arizona. The papers are: "Measuring Online Affects in a White Supremacy Forum" authored by Lisa Kaati, Léo Figea and Ryan Scrivens and "Automatic detection of xenophobic narratives: A case study on Swedish alternative media" authored by Lisa Kaati, Amendra Shrestha, Katie Cohen and Sinna Lindquist.
- Work done together with | Expo foundation is mentioned in Propaganda kriget. Read part two (of three) in the serie here.
- Paper accepted at | ENIC - “Multi-Domain Alias Matching Using Machine Learning”. Paper is authored by Michael Ashcroft, Amendra Shrestha, Lisa Kaati and Fredrik Johansson.
- Two accepted papers to The 4th International Conference on Cybercrime and Computer Forensics (ICCCF) – Technically Co-Sponsored by IEEE.