Publications produced by research conducted at the Division of Computer Systems during the current year are listed below.
Publications from previous years are archived.
Publications from the Division of Computer Systems
- Context-bounded analysis for POWER. In Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems: Part II, volume 10206 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 56-74, Springer, 2017. (DOI).
- Synthesis of Ada code from graph-based task models. In Proc. 32nd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pp 1467-1472, ACM Press, New York, 2017. (DOI).
- Preparing tomorrow's software engineers for work in a global environment. In IEEE Software, volume 34, number 1, pp 9-12, 2017. (DOI).
- Adaptive cache warming for faster simulations. In Proc. 9th Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools, ACM Press, New York, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- TaskInsight: Understanding task schedules effects on memory and performance. In Proc. 8th International Workshop on Programming Models and Applications for Multicores and Manycores, pp 11-20, ACM Press, New York, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext).
- A dedicated private-shared cache design for scalable multiprocessors. In Concurrency and Computation, volume 29, number 2, 2017. (DOI).
- Advances Towards Data-Race-Free Cache Coherence Through Data Classification. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1521, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2017. (fulltext, preview image).
- Scope-Aware Classification: Taking the hierarchical private/shared data classification to the next level. Technical report / Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University nr 2017-008, 2017. (External link).
- The best of both works: A hybrid data-race-free cache coherence scheme. In ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO), volume 14, 2017. Publication status: Accepted
- Analysis and experimental evaluation of IEEE 802.15.4e TSCH CSMA-CA Algorithm. In IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, volume 66, number 2, pp 1573-1588, 2017. (DOI).
- Automatic detection of extended data-race-free regions. In Proc. 15th International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, pp 14-26, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 2017. (Paper, fulltext:postprint).
- Understanding initial undergraduate expectations and identity in computing studies. In European Journal of Engineering Education, volume 42, 2017. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Subtask Scheduling for Distributed Robots in Cloud Manufacturing. In IEEE Systems Journal, volume 11, number 2, pp 941-950, IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC, 2017. (DOI).
- Exposing inter-process information for efficient parallel discrete event simulation of spatial stochastic systems. In Proc. 5th ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation, pp 53-64, ACM Press, New York, 2017. (DOI).
- SADHealth: A personal mobile sensing system for seasonal health monitoring. In IEEE Systems Journal, volume 11, 2017. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- An executable semantics for synchronous task graphs: From SDRT to Ada. In Reliable Software Technologies — Ada-Europe 2017, volume 10300 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 137-152, Springer, 2017. (DOI).
- Refinement of workload models for engine controllers by state space partitioning. In 29th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems: ECRTS 2017, volume 76 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), pp 11:1-22, Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik, Dagstuhl, Germany, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext).
- Can we make a cake and eat it too?: A discussion of ICN security and privacy. In Computer communication review, volume 47, number 1, pp 49-54, 2017. (DOI).
- Measuring PHY layer interactions between LoRa and IEEE 802.15.4g networks. In Proc. 16th IFIP TC6 Networking Conference, International Federation for Information Processing, 2017.
- Student experience of participation in a discipline: A longitudinal study of computer science and IT engineering students. In ACM Transactions on Computing Education, 2017. Publication status: Accepted
- Student experience of participation in computer science and IT engineering: a longitudinal study. In Proc. 12th Conference of the European Science Education Research Association, ESERA, 2017.
- Building the Internet of Things with bluetooth smart. In Ad hoc networks, volume 57, pp 19-31, 2017. (DOI).
- Non-speculative load-load reordering in TSO. In Proc. 44th International Symposium on Computer Architecture, pp 187-200, ACM Press, New York, 2017. (DOI).
- A Split Cache Hierarchy for Enabling Data-oriented Optimizations. In , 2017.
- Privacy-preserving social tie discovery based on cloaked human trajectories. In IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, volume 66, number 2, pp 1619-1630, 2017. (DOI).
- Clairvoyance: Look-ahead compile-time scheduling. In Proc. 15th International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization, pp 171-184, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 2017. (fulltext:postprint).
- Software Architectural Metrics for the Scania Internet of Things Platform: From a Microservice Perspectiv. Student thesis, supervisor: Jakob Palmheden, examiner: Tomas Nyberg, Christian Rohner, UPTEC F nr 17033, 2017. (fulltext).
- Decoupled Access-Execute on ARM big.LITTLE. In Proc. 5th Workshop on High Performance Energy Efficient Embedded Systems, 2017. (External link).
- An approximation framework for solvers and decision procedures. In Journal of automated reasoning, volume 58, number 1, pp 127-147, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext).
- On energy-efficient offloading in mobile cloud for realtime video applications. In IEEE transactions on circuits and systems for video technology (Print), volume 27, number 1, pp 170-181, 2017. (DOI).
Publications from previous years are archived.