Seminars on Learning and Testing
- Future seminars will be arranged as a reading course in Recent Trends in Program Analysis, Verification, and Testing
- 2006-5-3, 13.15, room 1406, Bengt Jonsson presents about abstraction techniques in TCG/learning. Please read Abstraction for Falsification, Thomas Ball, Orna Kupferman, and Greta Yorsh.
- 2006-4-25, 10.15, room 1406, Anders Hessel presents about abstraction used in his model of the WAP gateway.
- 2006-4-19, 10.15 room 1406, Paul Pettersson presents: Chapter 2 and 3 of Predicate Abstraction, Satyaki Das, Ph.D. Thesis., Department of Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, Dec 2003.
- 2006-4-4, Johan Blom presents: DART: Directed Automated Random Testing, Patrice Godefroid, Nils Klarlund, and Koushik Sen. Proceedings of PLDI'2005 (ACM SIGPLAN 2005 Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation), pages 213-223, Chicago, June 2005.
- 2006-3-28, Olga Grinchtein presents: Debugging Temporal Specifications with Concept Analysis, Glenn Ammons, David Mandelin, Rastislav Bodik, and James R. Larus.
- 2006-3-21, Anders Hessel presents: From section 6 of Mining Specifications, Glenn Ammons, Rastislav Bodik, and James R. Larus
- 2006-3-16, Therese Berg presents: Mining Specifications, Glenn Ammons, Rastislav Bodik, and James R. Larus
Some other papers that have been suggest. Please add...
- Test selection based on communicating nondeterministic finite-statemachines using a generalized Wp-method, Gang Luo von Bochmann, G. Petrenko, A., Dept. d'Inf. et de Recherche Oper., Montreal Univ., Que., Software Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, Volume: 20, Issue: 2, page(s): 149-162, ISSN: 0098-5589
- STG: A Symbolic Test Generation Tool, Duncan Clarke, Thierry J´eron, Vlad Rusu, and Elena Zinovieva
- Lecture on Race condition, Bengt Jonsson
- Jan Peleska's work on test automation
- What good are digital clocks Henzinger, Manna, and Pnueli
- A Method for Testing the Conformance of Real Time Systems, Ahmed Khomsi (LNCS 2469)