UPPAAL Release Version
Please read the license agreement carefully, fill in the form, and press the "Register and Download" button. The information will be sent to the Uppaal team and used for the purpose of registration only.
Copyright (c) 1995-2011 by Uppsala University and Aalborg University.
We (the licensee) understand that Uppaal includes the programs: uppaal.jar, uppaal, uppaal.bat, server, socketserver, and verifyta and that they are supplied "as is", without expressed or implied warranty. We agree on the following:
In the event that you should release new versions of Uppaal to us, we agree that they will also fall under all of these terms.
- You (the licensers) do not have any obligation to provide any maintenance or consulting help with respect to Uppaal.
- You neither have any responsibility for the correctness of systems verified using Uppaal, nor for the correctness of Uppaal itself.
- We will never distribute or modify any part of the Uppaal code (i.e. the source code and the object code) without a written permission of Wang Yi (Uppsala University) or Kim G Larsen (Aalborg University).
- We will make only academic use of Uppaal. We understand that academic work means work performed by researchers or students at institutions delivering academic degrees. In addition, the work or the worker may not be contracted by any non-academic institution. Any use at companies, private use, use at national research agencies, or any other non-academic use requires a license of Uppaal.
- Uppaal nor any part of its code may be used or modified for any commercial software product.