The leftmost menu of the menu bar is the file menu. It is mainly
used to open and save (part of) system
descriptions or requirement
specifications created in UPPAAL. The available items
- New System: re-initiates the editor with an empty
- Open System: loads an existing system from file.
The corresponding requirement specification (i.e. same file name but
with the suffix .q) is loaded into the verifier, if it exists.
- Save System: saves the system in the editor to file.
- Save System As: saves the system in the editor to a
- Import Template: imports template(s) from an existing system
description. A dialog window is shown which allows a
subset of the available templates to be imported.
- Export Template: exports the currently edited template
in Encapsulated Postscript format to file.
- New Queries: re-initiates the requirement specification
editor with an empty file.
- Open Queries: loads an existing set of requirement
specifications from file.
- Save Queries: saves the requirement specifications in
the editor to file.
- Save Queries As: saves the requirement specifications
in the editor to a specified file name.
- Exit: exits UPPAAL.