Uppaal PORT Download
The following release is available for free for non-commercial applications in academia, and for private persons:
Uppaal PORT version 0.48
The current official release.
- Fixed bug 1858116.
- Download and unpack the zip-archive from here.
- Move the plugin (.jar file) to the "plugins" directory of your eclipse installation.
- Start eclipse, click "Window->Preferences...". Find the "Uppaal PORT" preferences page.
- Select the location of "portsrv.exe" (it is in the "bin" directory of the archive).
- Now you can right-click on a .save file in your workspace, and select 'Open in Uppaal PORT' to start simulation.
The current release is a zip archive of the following files:
- Release notes.
- The command-line verifier.
- The server used by the eclipse plug-in.
- The eclipse plug-in.
- An example system in the SAVE XML format. This example is described in
The file is generated from the files in
examples/SAVE, using the SAVE IDE and TA editor plug-ins for eclipse (available from sourceforge.net/projects/save-ide).
- The example system with environment.
- An UPPAAL model of the environment for
- A system with a composite component.
- Contains the SAVE IDE diagram files used to generate the
Input File Format
The SAVE XML file format is described in [LRM]. Known deviations from the specification are:
- The BEHAVIOUR tag is optional (since v0.43).
- Support for environment models: see
ex2.save. Variables for external ports must be declared in the environment model.
- Port names generated from the SAVE IDE are detected, and trailing '#n' is removed.
- Fixed bug 1827719.
- Fixes problem when printing local zones: clock 0 was not handled correctly which caused the server to crash.
- Added support for composite components: try
- Fixed bug 1827438.
- Popup-menu item changed to 'Open in Uppaal PORT', was previously 'Show Uppaal PORT'.
- Status line added, shows progress of commands to the server.
- Commands are ignored when the server is busy, instead of showing an error dialog. The ignored command is displayed in the status line.
- The verifier can now read SAVE XML files directly, by assuming a closed system (i.e., no environment).
- The default extrapolation was changed back to automatic (is still none for the local-time version which is not released).
- Break-button: opens the breakpoints dialog, allows to create breakpoints for component read or write operations.
- Check-button: allows to model-check a property. The result is shown in the status line.
- Reset-button: restart the server with the same model.
- Replay-button: reset and take the transitions of the current trace.
- Back-button: steps back one transition in the trace.
- The BEHAVIOUR tag was made optional.
- The verifier currently only supports global time semantics:
-a9for global time is now default.
- First release.