- Friday 13 March 2015, at 13:00 in room 2446, ITC: Farshid Hassani Bijarbooneh, PhD defence: Constraint Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Workshop on Next Generation Green ICT Workshop to be organized in conjunction with IEEE ICC in London, UK, June 8-12, 2015. See the website for more info http://nextgen-greenict.org/.
ProFuN Tools and Demo Day, October 22, Room 4308
|9.15 - 9.20||Kostis Sagonas||Overview of the Day|
|9.20 - 10.00||Atis Elsts||A Tool for WSN Application Development and Maintenance|
|10.00 - 10.30||Coffee Break|
|10.30 - 11.30||Trinh Cong Quy & Othmane Rezine||Verification of Sensor Network Programs|
|11.30 - 12.00||Johannes Nygren||Automatic control using WSNs with adaptive transmission strategies|
|12.00 - 13.00||Lunch (provided)|
|13.00 - 13.40||Ramunas Gutkovas||Process Calculi for WSNs and more: Types and Tools|
|13.40 - 14.20||Farshid Hassani||Energy-Efficient Sensor Selection for Data Quality and Load Balancing in Wireless Sensor Networks|
|14.20 - 15.00||Andreas Löscher||Property Based Testing of Wireless Sensor Networks (+ Demo)|
|15.00 - 15.20||Coffee/Tea Break|
|15:20 - 16:50||All||Demos of Tools and of the Demonstrator|
|16:50 - 17:00||Kostis Sagonas||Wrap Up and Closing Remarks|
In the table you can find slides for the talks and demos and in the following link more information about ProFuN tools.
- E2Nets workshop (Energy Efficiency in Wireless Networks & Wireless Networks for Energy Efficiency) to be organized in conjunction with IEEE ICC in Sydney, Australia, June 14, 2014. Paper submission deadline December 15, 2013. See the website for more info .
ProFuN Research Day, December 18
Here you can find the abstracts of most of the talks.
- E2Nets workshop (Energy Efficiency in Wireless Networks & Wireless Networks for Energy Efficiency) to be organized in conjunction with IEEE ICC in Budapest, Hungary, June 9-13, 2013. Paper submission deadline January 11, 2013. See the website for more info .
- We have co-organised the Dagstuhl seminar: Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Network Protocols (31 January - 5 February 2010), which focused on the modelling and analysis of protocols for networks with a large number of nodes, with sensor networks being a typical case.
- Presentation by Bengt Jonsson: Graph Grammar Modeling and Verification of Ad Hoc Routing Protocols