Publications from the Department of Information Technology
Publications this year
The lists below show publications registered in the University digital archive DiVA, and which have been marked as being the department's. The lists do not necessarily contain all publications of authors/editors of our department. (When publishing in DiVA, use the guidelines to make sure you do it right.)
On this page you find publication of the current year. Separate lists for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999 are also available.
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Temporal upscaling in micromagnetism via heterogeneous multiscale methods. In Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, volume 345, pp 99-113, 2019. (DOI).
- Developing adaptive traffic signal control by actor-critic and direct exploration methods. In Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Transport, volume 172, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- PDNet: Semantic segmentation integrated with a primal-dual network for document binarization. In Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019. (DOI, fulltext:postprint). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Preconditioned smoothers for the Full Approximation Scheme for the RANS equations. In Journal of Scientific Computing, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Networked delay control for 5G wireless machine-type communications using multiconnectivity. In IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, volume 27, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Accurate optimization models for interference constrained bandwith allocation in cellular networks. In Computers & Operations Research, volume 101, pp 1-12, 2019. (DOI).
- A matrix-less and parallel interpolation–extrapolation algorithm for computing the eigenvalues of preconditioned banded symmetric Toeplitz matrices. In Numerical Algorithms, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Stochastic simulation of pattern formation in growing tissue: A multilevel approach. In Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, volume 81, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Symbol-based analysis of finite element and isogeometric B-spline discretizations of eigenvalue problems: Exposition and review. In Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, volume 26, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Creating an Atlas over Handwritten Script Signs. In Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries, 2019.
- Making large collections of handwritten material easily accessible and searchable. In Digital Libraries: Supporting Open Science, volume 988 of Communications in Computer and Information Science, pp 18-28, Springer, 2019. (DOI).
- Age-related differences in seeking clarification to understand medical record information. In Proc. 12th ISIC Conference, volume 24:1 of Information Research, 2019.
- Reasoning about knowledge and messages in asynchronous multi-agent systems. In Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, volume 29, number 1, pp 127-168, 2019. (DOI).
- The linear noise approximation for spatially dependent biochemical networks. In Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, volume 81, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Isogeometric analysis for 2D and 3D curl–div problems: Spectral symbols and fast iterative solvers. In Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, volume 344, pp 970-997, 2019. (DOI).
- Spectral analysis and spectral symbol for the 2D curl–curl (stabilized) operator with applications to the related iterative solutions. In Mathematics of Computation, volume 88, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Linear scaling pseudo Fermi-operator expansion for fractional occupation. In Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, volume 15, pp 190-200, 2019. (DOI).
- In search of the scribe: Letter spotting as a tool for identifying scribes in large handwritten text corpora. In Human IT, volume 14, number 2, pp 95-120, 2019. (External link).
- Model Checking of Software Systems under Weak Memory Models. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1745, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Container-based bioinformatics with Pachyderm. In Bioinformatics, volume 35, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Frequency conditions for stable networked controllers with time-delay. In International Journal of Control, volume 92, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Region-by-region analysis of PET, MRI and histology in en bloc-resected oligodendrogliomas reveals intra-tumoral heterogeneity. In European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, volume 46, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Analysis of students’ learning of computer programming in a computer laboratory context. In European Journal of Engineering Education, volume 44, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Routing and wavelength assignment vs EDFA reliability performance in optical backbone networks: An operational cost perspective. In Optical Switching and Networkning Journal, volume 31, pp 211-217, 2019. (DOI).
- A disturbance rejection and data rate trade-off in networked data flow control. In European Journal of Control, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Announcement as effort on topological spaces. In Synthese, volume 196, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- BENCHOP–SLV: The BENCHmarking project in Option Pricing – Stochastic and local volatility problems. In International Journal of Computer Mathematics, volume 96, 2019. (DOI). Publication status: Epub ahead of print