Publications from the Department of Information Technology
Publications this year
The lists below show publications registered in the University digital archive DiVA, and which have been marked as being the department's. The lists do not necessarily contain all publications of authors/editors of our department. (When publishing in DiVA, use the guidelines to make sure you do it right.)
On this page you find publication of the current year. Separate lists for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, and 1999 are also available.
- A comparison of machine learning algorithms on design smell detection using balanced and imbalanced dataset: A study of God class. In Information and Software Technology, volume 143, Elsevier BV, 2022. (DOI).
- Automatic identification of utilizable rooftop areas in digital surface models for photovoltaics potential assessment. In Applied Energy, volume 306, Elsevier BV, 2022. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Volterra Modeling and Estimation of the Human Smooth Pursuit. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 2100, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2022. (fulltext, preview image).
- Energy stable and accurate coupling of finite element methods and finite difference methods. In Journal of Computational Physics, volume 449, 2022. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Solving reachability problems on data-aware workflows. In Expert systems with applications, volume 189, Elsevier BV, 2022. (DOI).
- Exploring the susceptibility of smart farming: Identified opportunities and challenges. In Smart Agricultural Technology, volume 2, 2022. (DOI).
- The Cramér-Rao Bound for Signal Parameter Estimation From Quantized Data [Lecture Notes]. In IEEE signal processing magazine (Print), volume 39, number 1, pp 118-125, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), 2022. (DOI).
- Improved breast cancer histological grading using deep learning. In Annals of Oncology, volume 33, number 1, pp 89-98, 2022. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Stability analysis of high order methods for the wave equation. In Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, volume 404, Elsevier, 2022. (DOI).