Templates for DiVA items
Here are some DiVA items serving as templates for IT publications.
Article in journal
- Automatic measurement of compression wood cell attributes in fluorescence microscopy images. In Journal of Microscopy, volume 246, number 3, pp 298-308, 2012. (DOI).
- Controlling errors in recursive Fermi–Dirac operator expansions with applications in electronic structure theory. In SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, volume 34, pp B1-B23, 2012. (DOI, fulltext:postprint).
- Spurious currents in finite element based level set methods for two-phase flow. In International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, volume 69, pp 1433-1456, 2012. (DOI).
- On identification of FIR systems having quantized output data. In Automatica, volume 47, number 9, pp 1905-1915, 2011. (DOI).
- Reasoning about the value of cultural awareness in international collaboration. In Journal of Applied Computing and Information Technology, volume 15, number 1:I2, 2011. (External link).
- An <em>automaton</em> constraint for local search. In Fundamenta Informaticae, volume 107, pp 223-248, 2011. (DOI).
- New method of sparse parameter estimation in separable models and its use for spectral analysis of irregularly sampled data. In IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, volume 59, number 1, pp 35-47, 2011. (DOI).
- Leakage-efficient design of value predictors through state and non-state preserving techniques. In Journal of Supercomputing, volume 55, number 1, pp 28-50, 2011. (DOI).
- Rendering stiffness with a prototype haptic glove actuated by an integrated piezoelectric motor. In Haptics: Perception, Devices, Mobility, and Communication: Part I, volume 7282 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 361-372, Springer Berlin/Heidelberg, 2012. (DOI).
- Communication-efficient algorithms for numerical quantum dynamics. In Applied Parallel and Scientific Computing: Part II, volume 7134 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 368-378, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2012. (DOI).
- Energy-efficient scheduling for parallel real-time tasks based on level-packing. In Proc. 26th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, pp 635-640, ACM Press, New York, 2011. (DOI).
- Energy-efficient task mapping for data-driven sensor network macroprogramming using constraint programming. In Operations Research, Computing, and Homeland Defense, pp 199-209, Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences, Hanover, MD, 2011. (DOI).
- Sensei-UU — a relocatable WSN testbed supporting repeatable node mobility. In Testbeds and Research Infrastructures: Development of Networks and Communities, volume 46 of Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, pp 612-614, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2011. (DOI).