SNCNW'09 and Adhoc'09 -- Travel information
Getting to/from Uppsala
Uppsala is served by Arlanda Airport. To get from the airport to Uppsala city there are several options:
- The Upptåget train from Arlanda C. Normally departs every 30 minutes, 17 minutes traveling time, ~125 SEK. Tickets are bought by the entrance to Arlanda C.
- Airport bus, departs from bus stop 13 at each terminal at Arlanda. 35 minutes traveling time, ~80 SEK. Tickets are bought at an information desk inside the terminal or directly at the bus.
- Airport cab, 30 minutes traveling time, ~350 SEK
For information about timetables for trains and buses, see Resplus (in Swedish)
Map with Hotel locations
- University building, main workshop venue
- Uppsala C, where trains and airport buses arrive
- Clarion Hotel Gillet, Scandic Hotel Uplandia
- Best Western Hotel Svava
- Grand Hotel Hörnan
- Park Inn Hotel
- First Hotel Linné
- Boat trip departs from here