Workshop: A Life in System identification: a Tribute to Torsten
Date: June 14, 2 pm-5.40 pm
Chairman: Peter Stoica
Location: Uppsala University, Ångströmlaboratoriet, Siegbahnsalen
- "System Identification - has anything of importance happened since the heydays in Lund?" - Prof. Lennart Ljung, Linköping University.
- "Industrial Control Relying on Identification" - Dr. Per-Erik Moden, ABB.
- "A new model order selection rule that might rule" - Prof. Peter Stoica, Uppsala University.
- "Nonlinear system identification in an Errors-in-Variables-Setting: a good idea?" - Prof. Johan Schoukens, Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- "Direct or identification-based control design? An old question with some new insights" - Prof. Michel Gevers, Université Catholique de Louvain.
- "On one of many useful results of Torsten in system identification" - Prof. Bo Wahlberg, KTH, Stockholm.
- "Dynamic Factor- and Errors in Variables Models" - Prof. Manfred Deistler, Vienna University of Technology.
- "Resource efficient operation of a class of processes (with a little help from a friend)" - Prof. Bengt Carlsson, Uppsala University.