PhD-student day, 12 June, 2012
According to tradition a PhD-student day is organized at Reglermöte. The PhD-student day is a day where you get to meet other students in the field of automatic control, system identification etc. and get to know each other. There are good chances you could meet a future collaborator, but the main idea is to have fun!
- Gathering for registration and morning "fika", Ångströmlaboratoriet, outside the Siegbahn room, (map) 9:00-10:00
- "Riddle-race" with city tour 10:00
- Lunch in the Botanical garden (map) 12:00
- Paintball at "the biggest track in Sweden"(?), bus leaves from the parking lot east of Blåsenhus next to the Botanical garden (map) 13:00
- Dinner at Uplands nation (map) 19:00
All activities and all the food during the day is included.
Map where the green arrow indicates the gathering point (entry level): http://maps.google.se/maps?q=59.838495,+17.647481&num=1&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=18&iwloc=A
Remember that we will be mostly outside and that we are walking and playing paintball, so bring proper clothing and perhaps an umbrella. It can also be a good idea to bring a water bottle.
Please send me an email if beer or non-alcoholic beverage is preferred over wine for the dinner.