Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Age-related differences in seeking clarification to understand medical record information. In Proc. 12th ISIC Conference, volume 22:4 of Information Research, 2018.
- Why are we here?: The educational value model (EVM) as a framework to investigate the role of students’ professional identity development. In Proc. 48th Frontiers in Education Conference, 2018.
- Distance Functions Based on Multiple Types of Weighted Steps Combined with Neighborhood Sequences. In Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, volume 60, number 8, pp 1209-1219, 2018. (DOI).
- Patients' experiences of accessing their electronic health records: National patient survey in Sweden. In Journal of Medical Internet Research, volume 20, number 11, 2018. (DOI, Fulltext).