Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- A study protocol for applying user participation and co-learning: Lessons learned from the eBalance project. In International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, volume 14, number 5, 2017. (DOI, Fulltext).
- Airway-tree segmentation in subjects with acute respiratory distress syndrome. In Image Analysis, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, 2017.
- Improved centerline tree detection of diseased peripheral arteries with a cascading algorithm for vascular segmentation. In Journal of Medical Imaging, volume 4, pp 024004:1-11, 2017. (DOI).
- Fast Methods for Vascular Segmentation Based on Approximate Skeleton Detection. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1496, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2017. (fulltext, preview image).
- User experience in social human–robot interaction. In International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI), volume 8, number 2, pp 12-31, 2017. (DOI).