Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Research programs as a tool to map Internet studies. In Second International Handbook of Internet Research, pp 505-528, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2020. (DOI).
- Precise Image-Based Measurements through Irregular SamplingNoggranna bildbaserade mätningar via irreguljär sampling. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1869, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- A robust multi-variability model based liver segmentation algorithm for CT-scan and MRI modalities. In Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, volume 76, PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD, 2019. (DOI).
- Cognitive Chunks as Neural Activity: Is it Possible to see What you Think?. In Proceedings Of The 10th IEEE International Conference On Cognitive Infocommunications: CogInfoCom 2019, IEEE conference proceedings, Neapel, 2019. (fulltext:postprint).
- Oncology health-care professionals’ perceived effects of patient accessible electronic health records 6 years after launch: A survey study at a major university hospital in Sweden. In Health Informatics Journal, Sage Publications, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: