Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Age-related differences in seeking clarification to understand medical record information. In Proc. 12th ISIC Conference, volume 24:1 of Information Research, 2019.
- Past and Future Challenges for Railway Research and the Role of a Systems Perspective. In Proceedings of the 20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA 2018): Volume VII: Ergonomics in Design, Design for All, Activity Theories for Work Analysis and Design, Affective Design, volume 824 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 1737-1746, Springer, Cham, 2019. (DOI).
- Region-by-region analysis of PET, MRI and histology in en bloc-resected oligodendrogliomas reveals intra-tumoral heterogeneity. In European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, volume 46, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- PDNet: Semantic segmentation integrated with a primal-dual network for document binarization. In Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019. (DOI, fulltext:postprint). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Word Spotting in Historical Handwritten Manuscripts using Capsule Networks. In , 2018.
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: