Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Evaluation of Augmented Reality-Based Building Diagnostics Using Third Person Perspective. In ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, volume 9, number 1, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext, External link, fulltext:print).
- Research programs as a tool to map Internet studies. In Second International Handbook of Internet Research, pp 505-528, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2020. (DOI).
- Detection of pulmonary micronodules in computed tomography images and false positive reduction using 3D convolutional neural networks. In International journal of imaging systems and technology (Print), 2019. (DOI).
- Why not use the phone: Digitalisation and nurses’ communication in a large hospital. In Abstract Book. Work 2019: Real Work in the Virtual World, 2019.
- Face Recognition - A One-Shot Learning Perspective. In 15th IEEE Conference on Signal Image Technology and Internet based Systems, pp 113-119, 2019.
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: