Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- AI and philosophizing. In , 2018.
- AI as gadfly. In Wabi-Sabi: Imperfection, incompleteness and impermanence in Organisational Life, pp 150-150, 2018. (External link, Book of abstracts).
- Language and teaching ethics. In , 2018. (External link).
- Philosophy as the Road to Good ICT. In This Changes Everything – ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 293-298, Springer, 2018. (DOI).
- On the Complex Relationship Between ICT Systems and the Planet. In This Changes Everything –ICT and Climate Change: What Can We Do?, volume 537 of IFIP AICT, pp 181-187, Springer, 2018. (DOI).