Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Balancing between the conflicting interests of different stakeholders in research. In European Business Ethics Network: Research, Deree, American College of Greece College, Athens, 2017. (External link).
- On the Difficult Task of TeachingComputer Ethics to Engineers. In CEPE/Ethicomp 2017: Electronic Collection, Università degli Studi di Torino, Torino, 2017. (External link).
- Robots as companions in feelings and discussions. In <em>Retfærdighed - Justice, Robophilosophy</em>, pp 42-42, Copenhagen, 2017. (External link).
- Deep convolutional neural networks for detecting cellular changes due to malignancy. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 2017.
- Spheroid segmentation using multiscale deep adversarial networks. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 2017.