Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- CALLIGRAPHYNET: AUGMENTING HANDWRITING GENERATION WITH QUILL BASED STROKE WIDTH. In Submitted: Submitted, Under review, IEEE, 2019.
- Fast and Robust Symmetric Image Registration Based on Distances Combining Intensity and Spatial Information. In IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
- Knowledge elicitation as abstraction of purposive behaviour. Ph.D. thesis, Digital Comprehensive Summaries of Uppsala Dissertations from the Faculty of Science and Technology nr 1765, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis, Uppsala, 2019. (fulltext, preview image).
- Why Digital Systems Do Not Reach Their Full Potential in Organizations. In XRDS: Crossroads, The ACM Magazine for Students, volume 25, number 2, pp 32-27, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext).
- In search of the scribe: Letter spotting as a tool for identifying scribes in large handwritten text corpora. In Human IT, volume 14, number 2, pp 95-120, 2019. (External link).
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: