Publications of the Division of Visual Information and Interaction
Each list shows the publications since 2005.
Five most recent
- Research programs as a tool to map Internet studies. In Second International Handbook of Internet Research, pp 505-528, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2020. (DOI).
- Face Recognition - A One-Shot Learning Perspective. In 15th IEEE Conference on Signal Image Technology and Internet based Systems, 2019.
- Finding Logo and Seal in Historical Document Images - An Object Detection based Approach. In The 5th Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2019), 2019.
- Fast Adaptation with Meta-Reinforcement Learning for Trust Modelling in Human–Robot Interaction. In , 2019. (External link, fulltext:postprint).
- RayCaching: Amortized Isosurface Rendering for Virtual Reality. In Computer graphics forum (Print), John Wiley & Sons, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, External link). Publication status: Epub ahead of print
Refereed publications from the Department of IT
On this page, all publications from the Department of IT reported into DiVA for the current year are found listed by respective research programme: