CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES PROJECTS and WORK 2020
In order to further support equal opportunities at the Department of Information Technology, the Equal Opportunities Group announces funding for equal opportunities work.
The funding available should be used for equal opportunities work. The goal is to contribute to promote and extend equal opportunities at the department, and to make efforts for a better work environment and good working conditions regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic background, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. The funds are used to projects or applications that are expected to contribute positively to equal opportunities at the department in accordance with the Action Plan for Equal Opportunities.
The proposals will be reviewed by the Equal Opportunities Group and funding decisions will ultimately be made by the Head of Department.
There will be four calls for applications 2020 and it is possible to get funded in any of the following
- Visiting Researcher to promote equal opportunities (50-75 % of the costs are covered, max 50 000kr, visibility at the department is required, no subsidence or salary cost included; a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished)
- Equal Opportunities Related Education (a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished)
- Organizing Events Related to Equal Opportunities (a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished)
- Development Projects Related to Equal Opportunities (salary for maximum 2 months, max 75 000kr and a short written report about the project must be provided after the project is finished.)
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis, and they will be discussed at four occasions
during the year – see the schedule for the 2020 application process below.
Schedule for the 2020 application process:
|Calls||Deadline for applications||Meeting in the Equality Group||Decisions sent to applicants|
|Call 1||March 13||March 18||April 1|
|Call 2||May 19||May 27||June 10|
|Call 3||September 14||September 21||October 05|
|Call 4||November 18||November 25||December 09|
- These will be the only four occasions when funding applications are reviewed. The applications must be submitted to the Equal Opportunities Officer Ginevra Castellano at the latest on the day of the deadline, in order to be discussed at the corresponding equal opportunities meeting. Submissions sent in after a deadline will be dealt with at the next round of
- The applications must be written in English.
- Proposals should be up to three pages and include the following:
- A general description
- Relevance to the call
- The activities carried out in this project
- Budget according to the template provided here.
- People involved, including a project owner
- Contact information
(Optional) Join the Equal opportunities group meeting at which your application is to be
discussed, to offer additional information and clarifications if needed.
For more information about the equality opportunities work at the department, see our main webpage or contact a member of the Equal Opportunities Group.