Equal Opportunities Group Meeting 201028
Theme of the meeting: Supporting equal opportunities aware research
Present at the Zoom-meeting were Ginevra Castellano, Anna-Lena Forsberg, Märta Haeggström, Liselott Dominicus, Johannes Borgström, Nils Daniels, Helena Frestadius, Ulrika Jaresund.
1. Supporting equal opportunities aware research:
The groups input on planning the Department’s Strategy Day for Research with focus on Equal Opportunities in spring 2021.
- Collaboration with the Gender of Research Center. Kristina Andersson and Helena Wahlström Henriksson is coming to our fika on 12/11 for a discussion on ideas.
- Vinnova’s perspective on E O.
- How can we support projects with our budget?
- Panel discussions with experts
- How encourage PhD-students to join the Strategy Day and make them feel welcome? Important that the PhD-representatives in the E.O-group picks up signals from the PhD-students and brings forward urgent issues.
2. Enhance capacity of the Equal Opportunities group to work as change agents
Speakers for coming equal opportunities fikas:
- November 12: Kristina Andersson from Centre of Gender Research about possible collaborations in projects studying our work environment at the Department.
- December 10: Carla Puglia, International Science Programme.
A suggestion to view the film: “Picture a scientist”. Ginevra will look into the cost of getting a viewing license so that we can see the film.
Next meeting is 25/11 14:30-16:00. A Zoom-link will be sent out.
Take care /Anna-Lena