Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Lifelong Learning with Dynamic Convolutions for Glioma: Segmentation from Multi-Modal MRI. In SPIE Medical Imaging 2023, 2023.
- Deep Curriculum Learning for Follow-up MRI Registration in Glioblastoma. In , 2023.
- Towards Better Guided Attention and Human Knowledge Insertion in Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. In , 2022. (External link).
- Is brightfield all you need for MoA prediction?. In , 2022. (External link).
- Assessment of the percentage of full recombinant adeno-associated virus particles in a gene therapy drug using CryoTEM. In PLOS ONE, volume 17, number 6, pp e0269139-e0269139, 2022. (DOI).
- DCNN based Oral Cancer Screening using Whole Slide Cytology Images: Effect of Increased Patch Size. In , 2022. (Conference information).
- Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows ? Advanced Components and Methods. Learning Materials in Biosciences, Springer, 2022. (DOI).
- Efficient Algorithms for Global Multimodal Image Registration. In , 2022.
- Early Detection of Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders: A Review on Prospective Screening Methods with Regard to Global Challenges. In Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, 2022. (DOI).
- An image registration method for voxel-wise analysis of whole-body oncological PET-CT. In Scientific Reports, volume 12, Springer Nature, 2022. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)