Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Two Polynomial Time Graph Labeling Algorithms Optimizing Max-Norm-Based Objective Functions. In Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, volume 62, number 5, pp 737-750, 2020. (DOI).
- A fast instance selection method for support vector machines in building extraction. In Applied Soft Computing, volume 0, pp 1-14, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext).
- Assessing Damage – Can the Crowd Interpret Colour and 3D Information?. In Cartographic Journal, volume 0, pp 1-14, 2020. (DOI).
- Uncovering hidden reasoning of convolutional neural networks in biomedical image classification by using attribution methods. In , 2020.
- RayCaching: Amortized Isosurface Rendering for Virtual Reality. In Computer graphics forum (Print), volume 39, number 1, pp 220-230, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Oral Cancer Detection:: A Comparison of Texture Focused Deep Learning Approaches. In Proceedings of the Swedish Society for Automated Image Analysis (SSBA), 2019. (External link).
- Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows. Learning Materials in Biosciences, Springer, 2019. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext).
- On the Effectiveness of Generative Adversarial Networks as HEp-2 Image Augmentation Tool. In Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis: SCIA 2019, volume 11482 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 439-451, 2019. (DOI, External link).
- Texture-based oral cancer detection: A performance analysis of deep learning approaches.. In 3rd NEUBIAS Conference, Luxembourg, 2019.
- Visualization of convolutional neural network class activations in automated oral cancer detection for interpretation of malignancy associated changes. In 3rd NEUBIAS Conference, Luxembourg, 2-8 February 2019, 2019.
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)