Publications produced by researchers at the Centre for Image Analysis are listed below.
Most Recent Publications
- Towards automatic protein co-expression quantification in immunohistochemical TMA slides. In IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics, volume 25, number 2, pp 393-402, 2021. (DOI, Fulltext, TissUUmaps publications, fulltext:postprint, fulltext:print).
- Cross-modal Representation Learning for Efficient Registration of Multiphoton and Brightfield Microscopy Images of Skin Tissue. In 4th NEUBIAS Conference, Bordeaux, France, 2020.
- BIAFLOWS: A Collaborative Framework to Reproducibly Deploy and Benchmark Bioimage Analysis Workflows.. In Patterns (New York, N.Y.), volume 1, number 3, 2020. (DOI).
- A Deep Learning Based Pipeline for Efficient Oral Cancer Screening on Whole Slide Images. In Image Analysis and Recognition, Lecture Notes in Computer Science - LNCS 12132, pp 249-261, pp 249-261, Springer International Publishing, 2020. (DOI).
- CoMIR: Contrastive Multimodal Image Representation for Registration. In NeurIPS - 34th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2020.
- Bootstrapping Weakly Supervised Segmentation-free Word Spotting through HMM-based Alignment. In 2020 17th International Conference on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), pp 49-54, Uppsala, 2020. (DOI).
- INSPIRE: Intensity and Spatial Information-Based Deformable Image Registration. 2020. (External link).
- Two Polynomial Time Graph Labeling Algorithms Optimizing Max-Norm-Based Objective Functions. In Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, volume 62, number 5, pp 737-750, 2020. (DOI).
- A fast instance selection method for support vector machines in building extraction. In Applied Soft Computing, volume 97, 2020. (DOI, Fulltext, fulltext:print).
- Assessing Damage – Can the Crowd Interpret Colour and 3D Information?. In Cartographic Journal, volume 0, pp 1-14, 2020. (DOI).
Find More Publications
- Publications 2000 and onward (Coming)
- Publications 1988 - 1999 (Coming)