Advanced Interaction Design
spring 2008 / 1MD001 / 5 hp
- Formal description of the course
- Main teacher
- Lars Oestreicher
- Elina Eriksson, Erik Borälv and Jan Gulliksen.
- Aletta Nylén.
- Other questions and tutoring
- Lars Oestreicher, Elina Eriksson.
- 24 April: Results have been sent to each student via e-mail. If you have followed the course and not received such an e-mail. Please get in touch with Jan Gulliksen.
- 22 Feb: Last lecture been announced in schedule. Guest lecture from industry.
- 12 Feb: Numbering of assignments have been changed in the schedule.
- 25 Jan: Slides on creativity.pdf.
- 24 Jan: Since there is some problem accessing Studentportalen, the slides from the first lecture is here: Lecture slides, An example Pecha-Kucha and The template you should use. Hand in the assignment through mail to both Lars and Elina if you cannot access the file area att Studentportalen.
- 17 jan: The first version of the course page is launched.
About the course
Start and Schedule
The course starts week 4, and ends week 14.
Here is a schedule Schedule.
Help and Contact Info
This is an assignment intensive course that requires active involvement. Examination through individual hand-in assignments.
Results of your assignments can be obtained from the teachers, ask at lecture.
Designing Interactions av Bill Moggrigde, MIT Press, ISBN: 978-0-262-13474-3
Some articles, more information at course start.
Lecture Notes and Reading Instructions
Answer the course evaluation through the web-based course evaluation.
The course evaluation will appear here when created.