Department of Information Technology - Thesis projects
- [2020-11-23] Using coroutines for reducing memory stalls in a bioinformatics tool
- [2020-11-23] Avoiding linked lists in the HPC job scheduler Slurm
- Combinatorial Optimisation: see Optimisation research group.
- Data Mining: see Uppsala Information Laboratory (InfoLab).
- Programming Languages and Parallel Programming: see Uppsala Programming Languages group.
- Some thesis projects from the Division of Computer Systems, see here. The topics are Testing and Model Generation, Performance of Parallel Programs on Multicore Platforms, and Verification and Analysis of Concurrent Algorithms.
- Thesis projects in the embedded systems group
- Thesis projects for the Communications Research Group
- [2021-12-08, new thesis] the UNO group has theses to offer
- [2019-01-26] Master thesis projects on "Blockchain for smart cities"
- [2020-01-21] Master thesis project on Monitoring activity patterns in the Linnaean Botanical Gardens
- Master's thesis on Themoelectric Energy Harvesting for Wearable Sensors